245 South Creek Bay
Comfort, quality and luxury come together seamlessly at this spacious and well-appointed executive residence, newly built just 12 years ago and fully finished on both levels, boasting an exceptional location in quiet desirable River Terrace South, close to the Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre hospital, Lakehead University, recreation pathways and more.
Featuring a generous 1,750 square feet of immaculate family space, the main floor showcases a bright, modern and spacious open-concept living room with vaulted ceiling, dining room and maple eat-in kitchen with garden door that leads to the deck overlooking the private partially fenced back yard, along with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The primary bedroom has a full four-piece ensuite bathroom, a walk-in closet, as well as a second closet.
In the fully finished basement is plenty of additional living space, including a large family room, additional large bedroom and additional bathroom, rec room that could be another bedroom or a den or hobby studio, and a laundry room.
Maple hardwood flooring gleams in the living room, dining room and main-floor bedrooms, while the basement features ceramic-tile flooring throughout, as well as in all three bathrooms and the front entrance way.
An attractive triple interlocking-stone driveway adds to the exquisite curb appeal of this fine luxury home, along with an attached oversized single garage with automatic door opener.
In addition to the hospital, university and recreation paths, the excellent River Terrace neighbourhood is also close to parks, schools, restaurants, shopping and more.
Please call (no text) 807-630-3069 today to inquire further or to arrange a personal showing of this gorgeous, immaculate and spacious luxury home, located in quiet and coveted River Terrace South.
- attached oversized single garage with automatic door opener
- partially fenced back yard
- perennial and shrub gardens
- close to hospital, Lakehead University, parks, recreation pathways, schools, restaurant, shopping
- four-piece (main floor)
- four-piece (ensuite)
- three-piece (basement)
- maple hardwood floor in living room, dining room and main-floor bedrooms
- ceramic-tile floor throughout basement, in bathrooms and front entrance
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen
- living room with vaulted ceiling
- maple eat-in kitchen with built-in dishwasher and garden door to deck
- primary bedroom with walk-in closet and second closet
- air exchanger
- security system