Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
2530 Veradale Street
Wonderful country living awaits with this quality-built, very spacious and nicely appointed luxury home, featuring an abundance of comfortable family space including three-plus-three bedroom, numerous special extras, plus an outstanding location — on a breathtaking large nearly two-acre park-like lot in a great semi-rural neighbourhood, still on city water!
The main floor alone boasts a generous 2,100-plus square feet of immaculate space — including a living room; formal dining room; large oak-eat-in kitchen with built appliances, granite counters and a ceramic-tile back splash; family room with new WETT-certified gas fireplace and wet bar; den or activity room; three bedrooms with laminate flooring; two bathrooms including a three-piece master ensuite; plus a large three-season sunroom overlooking the incredible back yard.
Oak hardwood flooring gleams in the dining room and family room. Sun tunnels, installed in 2009, brighten up the kitchen and family room.
The finished basement has an additional three bedrooms, a two-piece bathroom with soothing whirlpool tub, very spacious second family room with wood-burning fireplace, eat-in kitchen with island, rec room and more.
With its kitchen, the basement can be used as a large suite.
The yard features an interlocking-stone patio, perennial and shrub gardens, a fenced vegetable garden and many mature trees.
Other highlights include central vacuum, a security system, new roof, attached double garage, as well as solar panels to assist in hot-water heating.
Call today to arrange a personal viewing of this semi-rural beauty!
- new roof (2013)
- interlocking-stone patio
- attached double garage with electricity and automatic door openers
- shed with electricity
- perennial and shrub gardens
- fenced vegetable garden
- mature trees
- five minutes to city amenities
- four-piece (main floor)
- three-piece (ensuite)
- two-piece (main floor)
- two-piece with whirlpool tub (basement)
- oak hardwood floor in dining room and main-floor family room
- ceramic-tile floor in bathrooms, basement and entrances
- laminate floor in main-floor bedrooms
- oak eat-in kitchen with built-in appliances (cooktop, oven, dishwasher), counter lights, granite counters, ceramic-tile back splash and sliding doors to sunroom
- main-floor family room with new gas fireplace (2017) and wet bar
- open-concept basement family room and kitchen
- basement family room with newer wood fireplace (2008)
- basement eat-in kitchen with island
- central vacuum
- security system