25 Balsam Street
Call or Text 807-629-2705
Completely renovated, shows beautifully, just move in, get comfortable and enjoy! Showcasing attractive quality updates throughout, this immaculate family bungalow features a spacious bright living room with large picture window, stunning new eat-in kitchen with ceramic-tile back splash and counter lights, three-plus-one bedrooms and a beautiful new bathroom, large deck out back, heated detached double garage, plus an outstanding location in desirable Grandview.
Quality renovations are comprehensive and include new paint and trim throughout, new doors and light fixtures throughout, new flooring in laminate and vinyl-tile, an impressive new kitchen and full four-piece bathroom, new furnace and more.
The primary bedroom and the second bedroom each has its own set of sliding glass doors that lead to the large back deck. The home also has central air conditioning.
Other than a bedroom, the basement is unfinished but could be completed to accommodate additional living space, perhaps with a family room, another bedroom, and plumbing is ready for another bathroom.
The insulated detached double garage has a newer roof, gas heating and electricity, and could be used as a hobby shop, or simply to keep vehicles safe and secure and out of the weather elements. The garage is accessed off the back lane.
The Grandview neighbourhood is highly desirable, close to all amenities and within easy walking distance of many great elementary schools, Superior Collegiate high school, parks, grocery shopping and more.
Please call or text 807-629-2705 today to inquire further or to set up a personal viewing of this beautifully renovated family bungalow in a fantastic northside neighbourhood.
- deck with natural-gas hook-up for barbecue, and storage beneath
- insulated detached double garage (back-lane access) with newer roof (2016), gas heating and electricity
- shrub gardens
- close to schools, parks, shopping, recreation pathways
- four-piece (main floor)
- plumbing ready (basement)
- new paint throughout (2023)
- new trim throughout (2023)
- new doors throughout (2023)
- new light fixtures throughout (2023)
- new laminate floor in living room and main-floor bedrooms (2023)
- new vinyl-tile floor in kitchen and bathroom (2023)
- new eat-in kitchen (2023) with ceramic-tile back splash and counter lights
- primary bedroom with sliding doors to deck
- second bedroom with sliding doors to deck
- front entrance with walk-in closet
- new bathroom (2023)
- new furnace (2023)
- central air conditioning
- washer and dryer included