Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
2608 Walnut Street
Call or Text 807-628-7636
Exceptional luxury home, extraordinary neighbourhood — completely renovated and showcasing beautiful quality updates both inside and out, this incredible family home shows like it is new, situated on a large park-like lot in quiet and desirable Edgewater Park!
New engineered oak hardwood flooring gleams throughout the main floor — featuring a bright, spacious and modern open-concept living room, formal dining room and gorgeous new eat-in kitchen — the latter absolutely impresses with a full complement of white shaker-style cabinets, stunning granite counters, a contrasting dark ceramic-glass back splash and new stainless-steel built-in dishwasher.
Three bedrooms are on the main floor, along with an additional bedroom in the basement. Each floor has a beautiful new bathroom with new ceramic-tile flooring.
Also in the basement is an extra-spacious family room with electric fireplace. Quality new vinyl plank flooring is throughout.
The long list of updates continues — with new paint and trim throughout, newer windows and new doors throughout, new light fixtures and more.
Enjoy summer by relaxing and entertaining on the interlocking-stone patio!
The Edgewater Park neighbourhood is close to several schools and parks, as well as a wonderful network of recreation paths that follow the Neebing River and Chapples golf course as well as connect to Friendship Gardens, Confederation College and Lakehead University.
Call or text 807-628-7636 today to arrange a personal viewing!
- newer windows throughout (2010)
- interlocking-stone patio
- shed with electricity
- partially fenced back yard
- perennial and shrub gardens
- vegetable garden
- mature trees
- close to schools, Friendship gardens and other parks, recreation pathways, shopping, restaurants
- four-piece (main floor)
- three-piece (basement)
- new paint throughout (2015 to 2019)
- new trim throughout (2015 to 2019)
- new doors throughout (2015 to 2019)
- new light fixtures throughout (2015 to 2019)
- new oak hardwood floor throughout main floor (2019)
- new ceramic-tile floor in bathrooms (2015, 2019)
- new vinyl plank floor throughout basement (2019)
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen
- new eat-in kitchen (2015) with granite counters, ceramic-glass-tile back splash and new built-in dishwasher (2015)
- new bathrooms (2015, 2019)
- security system
- new gas stove and fridge (2015), washer and dryer included