Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for summer or autumn possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
260 Boy Scout Road
Call or Text 807-632-6309
Incredible country living awaits at this exceptional and spacious four-bedroom ranch-style home, newly built just 15 years ago and situated on 110 breathtaking acres surrounded by the Nor'Wester mountains — complete with a large deck with soothing hot tub, heated above-ground pool and large heated detached double garage!
Boasting a generous 1,573 square feet all on one level and finished with ceramic-tile and laminate flooring, this home features an open-concept living room, formal dining room and oak eat-in kitchen with island and built-in appliances, four bedrooms and two full four-piece bathrooms.
Garden doors in the living room and in the master bedroom lead to the private country outdoor oasis with deck, hot tub and pool — as well, a bit farther in the yard, a fire-pit area. The living room has a wood-burning fireplace. The master bedroom has a four-piece ensuite bathroom and walk-in closet.
Radiant in-floor heating is throughout, fueled by an oil boiler.
Other highlights of this impressive home and property include new paint throughout, water purification and softener, central air conditioning, a security system, new roof on both the home and garage, children's tree fort with zip line, fields that could be farmed, ponds, trails (for cross-country skiing, ATVing, snowmobiling, hiking, snowshoeing and more), and even a hockey rink with boards set up for the winter months.
Appraised value is $460,000 and the property offers possible future severances.
City amenities are just a 15-minute drive away.
Call or text 807-632-6309 today to inquire further or to arrange a personal showing of this extraordinary country property!
- new roof (2018)
- partially covered deck with hot tub
- above-ground pool with electric heat-pump
- detached double garage with car port, new roof (2018), radiant-in-floor heating and electricity
- shed with electricity
- hockey rink
- mature trees
- 15 minutes to Thunder Bay
- four-piece (ensuite)
- new paint throughout (2018)
- ceramic-tile floor in kitchen, bathrooms and entrance
- laminate floor throughout
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen
- living room with wood fireplace and garden doors to deck
- oak eat-in kitchen with island, ceramic-tile back splash, built-in dishwasher and microwave, and counter lights
- master bedroom with walk-in closet and garden doors to deck
- main-floor laundry
- central air conditioning
- air exchanger
- water-purification system
- water softener
- security system
- newer stove (2004), new fridge (2013), new washer (2018) and newer dryer (2010) negotiable