Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
262 Trinity Crescent
Pride of ownership radiates throughout this gorgeous, immaculate and spacious family home, situated on a large park-like lot on a quiet College Park crescent — close to schools, parks, Confederation College, wonderful recreation paths and more!
Beautiful hardwood flooring gleams in the spacious bright living room, formal dining room, two bedrooms and the family room. The dining room has a large bay window that overlooks the impressive, large and private back yard. The spacious lower-level family room features a toasty gas fireplace.
The oak eat-in kitchen is well-appointed with built-in appliances that include a gas cooktop, oven and a dishwasher, plus has an eat-up centre island.
Three bedrooms are on the second level along with a new four-piece bathroom. An additional three-piece bathroom is on the lower level.
The back yard is set up for incredible outdoor living — complete with a large concrete-block patio that has a beautiful fountain and a gazebo, as well as gardens and mature trees.
Some of this home's many other nice highlights include several quality updates both inside and out, two closets in the master bedroom, a sauna with shower and change room, central vacuum and more.
Call today to set up a personal viewing!
- newer windows throughout (2005)
- new doors (2015)
- newer vinyl siding (2005)
- newer roof (2005)
- concrete-block patio with gazebo and water fountain
- partially fenced back yard
- perennial and shrub gardens
- mature trees
- close to parks, schools, Confederation College, recreation pathways, shopping
- four-piece (second level)
- three-piece (lower level)
- new paint throughout (2013 to 2017)
- new light fixtures throughout (2014 to 2017)
- hardwood floor in living room, dining room, two bedrooms and family room
- new ceramic-tile floor in bathrooms (2012)
- newer laminate floor in kitchen (2007)
- open-concept living room and dining room
- dining room with bay window
- oak eat-in kitchen with built-in appliances (gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher), island and ceramic-tile back splash
- master bedroom with two closets
- family room with gas fireplace
- new second-level bathroom (2015)
- sauna with shower and change room
- newer furnace (2001)
- newer central air conditioning (2001)
- central vacuum
- new stove (2012), two fridges, washer and dryer included