Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for summer or autumn possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
2645 Highway 588
Situated on over five breathtaking acres 35 minutes from Thunder Bay, this well-maintained country home boasts a generous 1,350 square feet of immaculate and comfortable space, all on one floor, that includes a bright spacious open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen, family room with pine vaulted ceiling, two bedrooms, main-floor laundry, a large deck for enjoying the incredible rural setting, garage and shed, plus more!
Numerous quality updates are inside and out — including new paint and trim throughout, new laminate flooring, as well as a new roof.
Outdoor recreation is at the door step — including hiking, fishing (summer and winter), boating, cross-country skiing and more. The area has many resorts and this property has previously been used, and could be again, as a business.
Nolalu amenities are just down the highway, including a general store with groceries and hardware and such. Thunder Bay city amenities are 35 minutes away, all on well-maintained roads.
Please call or text 807-475-5781 today to inquire further or to arrange a personal showing of this beautifully maintained modular home, situated on over five breathtaking acres!
- new roof (2019)
- detached single garage
- shed with electricity
- mature trees
- close to shopping, golf course
- 35 minutes to Thunder Bay
- new paint throughout (2017)
- new trim throughout (2017)
- new laminate floor in dining room, kitchen and family room (2017)
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen with vaulted ceiling
- living room with bay window
- family room with pine vaulted ceiling and sliding doors to deck
- main-floor laundry
- stove, fridge, new washer and dryer (2019) included