Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
2662 Oliver Road
Call 807-345-2356 or 807-629-1155
Showcasing comfort, quality and luxury throughout, this gorgeous executive home boasts an exceptional location — situated on five breathtaking acres, just a few minutes from the hospital, Lakehead University and other city amenities!
The main floor alone comprises a very generous 1,850 square feet of immaculate family space — including an open-concept sunken living room, formal dining room and beautiful spacious oak eat-in kitchen with built-in appliances and centre island. Adjacent is a sunroom with large picture windows facing west for an abundance of afternoon and evening sun.
Sliding doors in the dining room, sunroom as well as in the spacious master bedroom lead to a large wrap-around two-tier deck that has a gazebo and soothing hot tub — relax and enjoy a beverage among nature.
The finished basement features plenty of additional living space — with a large family room, den, rec room, as well as a sauna.
The home has three gas fireplaces — in the living room, sunroom and in the family room — perfect for those cooler days and evenings.
Other highlights of this incredible semi-rural home include a walk-in closet in the master bedroom, central air conditioning, heated attached double garage, and more.
Call today to arrange a personal viewing.
- new roof (2014)
- wrap-around two-tier deck with gazebo, new hot tub (2014) and natural-gas hook-up for barbecue
- attached double garage with gas heating, electricity and automatic door openers
- two sheds
- perennial and shrub gardens
- mature trees
- seven minutes to city amenities
- four-piece (main floor)
- three-piece (basement)
- new paint throughout (2016)
- some new light fixtures (2015)
- ceramic-tile floor in bathrooms
- laminate floor throughout basement
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen
- sunken living room with gas fireplace
- dining room with sliding doors to deck
- oak eat-in kitchen with built-in appliances (cooktop, oven, dishwasher), island and ceramic-tile back splash
- sunroom with vaulted ceiling, gas fireplace and sliding doors to deck
- master bedroom with walk-in closet and sliding doors to deck
- family room with gas fireplace
- central air conditioning
- water-purification system
- water softener
- fridge, new washer and dryer (2014) included