Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
281 Mackenzie Station Road
Call or Text 807-629-8622
Spectacular panoramic views of Lake Superior can be enjoyed from this extraordinary luxury home and incredible 11-acre property, situated atop a hill only minutes outside the city!
Wake up to breathtaking sunrises while relaxing on the large deck or from inside with this home's many expansive picture windows.
Built in 1976 but redesigned, re-imagined and renovated in 1999, this gorgeous home showcases an open-concept living room, dining room and oak kitchen with soaring vaulted ceiling and new WETT-certified wood-burning fireplace; three bedrooms and two bathrooms; and a spacious family room that also has a new WETT-certified wood fireplace, in the finished walk-out basement.
The master suite is extra spacious and has a sitting area with quality built-in cabinets, as well as two closets and a private door to the main four-piece bathroom.
Built-in cabinets, from wall to wall, are also featured in the family room, with a wet bar and space for a flat-screen TV and other electronics.
Other fine amenities of this immaculate home include a central audio system with Bose speakers, central vacuum, water softener, security system and many recent updates that include new paint and trim, new windows and roof.
The detached double garage has an insulated work shop, new overhead doors and a new roof, as well as a large deck on the back.
City amenities are easily and safely accessed, in 15 minutes or less, via paved roads that include the separated four-lane Highway 11/17.
Call or text 807-629-8622 to inquire further or to arrange a personal showing of this exceptional country beauty!
- new windows throughout (2015)
- new doors (2015)
- new roof (2014)
- detached double garage with insulated work shop, new overhead doors (2014), new roof (2015) and 50-amp electricity
- wood-storage shed
- perennial and shrub gardens
- mature trees
- 15 minutes to Thunder Bay
- four-piece (main floor)
- two-piece with plumbing ready for shower (basement)
- new paint throughout (2019)
- new trim throughout (2019)
- new vinyl floor in kitchen, bathrooms and entrance (2016)
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen with vaulted ceiling
- living room with new wood fireplace (2016)
- dining room with garden door to deck
- oak kitchen with ceramic-tile back splash, new built-in dishwasher (2015) and counter lights
- master bedroom with sitting area with built-in cabinets, vaulted ceiling and two closets
- second bedroom with two closets
- family room with new wood fireplace (2016), built-in cabinets with wet bar, and door to yard
- water softener
- central vacuum
- central audio system
- security system
- new stove and fridge (2017) negotiable