Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
2853 Eldorado Beach Road
Incredible waterfront living awaits at this beautifully appointed home, complete with a wonderful sand beach, just 20 minutes from the city! (A great bonus: Solar panels generate up to $13,000 in annual revenue.)
Various outdoor activities are at the door step including swimming, boating, fishing, as well as simply relaxing and enjoying the spectacular natural setting.
Quality built by Sakiyama, this home features an open-concept living room, formal dining room with double garden doors to the wrap-around deck, and updated maple eat-in kitchen with island and granite counter. In the corner of the living room is a wood-burning fireplace, WETT-certified, with attractive stone surround. Large picture windows frame panoramic lake views.
Three-plus-two bedrooms are here, along with three bathrooms that include a four-piece ensuite with double sinks and a soothing air tub. The master bedroom also has a walk-in closet.
In the basement are a spacious family room and a kitchen (so there is suite potential) and another WETT-certified wood-burning fireplace.
Various updates are inside and out, including newer ceramic-tile and laminate flooring, a new furnace, some new windows, a new roof and more.
Other highlights of this great property include a convenient main-floor laundry, an insulated work shop with gas heating, two sheds and more.
The solar panels on the roof, which cost $87,500 to install, generate up to $13,000 in annual income through a contract with Hydro One (the contract started in 2010 and runs for 20 years).
Call today to inquire further or to arrange a personal viewing!
- some new windows (2012)
- new roof (2015)
- wrap-around deck
- sand beach
- insulated work shop with new roof (2015) and gas heating
- two sheds
- perennial and shrub gardens
- vegetable garden
- mature trees
- 20 minutes to Thunder Bay
- four-piece (main floor)
- four-piece with air tub (ensuite)
- three-piece (basement)
- new paint throughout (2010 to 2017)
- newer ceramic-tile floor in bathrooms and main-floor laundry (2011)
- newer laminate floor in living room, bedrooms and family room (2008, 2011)
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen
- living room with wood fireplace
- dining room with garden doors to deck
- updated maple eat-in kitchen (2015) with newer built-in dishwasher (2010), island with granite counter, and ceramic-tile back splash
- master bedroom with walk-in closet
- open-concept family room and basement kitchen
- family room with gas fireplace
- basement kitchen with wood fireplace
- main-floor laundry
- new furnace (2016)
- air exchanger
- water-purification system
- water softener
- newer gas stove and fridge (2010) included