Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
289 West Loon Road
Retreat to nature and enjoy wonderful waterfront living at popular Loon Lake with this three-season cottage, which comes complete with an additional spacious two-bedroom guest cottage, sauna building and more!
Boasting 960 square feet, the main cottage features a spacious living room with wood-burning fireplace and door to the front lakeside deck, dining room with sliding doors to the side deck that also overlooks the lake, large kitchen, two bedrooms and a two-piece bathroom.
Boasting about 500 square feet, the guest cottage also features two bedrooms, plus a large living room.
Enjoy various types of outdoor recreation including swimming, boating, kayaking and much more.
Loon Lake is 25 minutes from Thunder Bay.
The Loon Lake Campers Association offers a plethora of family activities including tennis, sailing, swimming, baseball, crafts and more.
Call today to inquire further or to set up a viewing!
- new roof (2016)
- three decks
- guest cottage with electric heating and electricity
- sauna building
- shed with wood storage
- new outhouse (2015)
- perennial and shrub gardens
- mature trees
- 25 minutes to Thunder Bay
- wood floor in living room
- new carpet in bedrooms (2014)
- living room with wood fireplace and door to front deck
- dining room with sliding doors to side deck
- stove and fridge included