Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
28 Island Drive
Enjoy great boating, fishing, hiking, various other outdoor recreation, as well as simply relaxing at this beautifully finished year-round cottage, which comes with a spacious guest cottage, situated on nearly two breathtaking acres on the shores of Lake Superior in the Mink Mountain area!
Built by its owner 17 years ago, this home's 1.416 square feet have been nicely finished in red pine and white pine. Flooring is pine and ceramic-tile. The exterior is red pine.
The open-concept living room, dining room and oak eat-in kitchen feature a soaring cathedral ceiling and large picture windows framing lake views. The living room has a wood-burning fireplace. Sliding doors lead to a large wrap-around deck for wonderful relaxation outdoors.
The spacious master bedroom is loft style and overlooks the main floor. Two additional bedrooms are on the main floor, along with an additional fourth bedroom in the basement.
The insulated detached double garage has a guest cottage on its second floor — complete with a living area with wood fireplace, three-piece bathroom, sauna and small deck with lake views.
There is a metal roof on both the home and the garage.
The property measures 160 by 541 feet, just under two acres, and has a boat launch with roll-out dock.
Thunder Bay city amenities are a 30-minute drive.
Incredible waterfront living awaits — call today to inquire further or to set up a personal viewing.
- metal roof
- wrap-around deck
- insulated detached double garage with guest cottage, 100-amp electricity and metal roof
- boat launch
- perennial and shrub gardens
- mature trees
- 30 minutes to Thunder Bay
- four-piece (main floor)
- pine wood floor in three bedrooms
- ceramic-tile floor in living room, dining room, kitchen, basement bedroom and bathroom
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen with cathedral ceiling and sliding doors to deck
- living room with wood fireplace
- oak eat-in kitchen
- fourth bedroom with walk-in closet