Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for summer or autumn possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
29 Pineview Road
Call or Text 807-472-1641
Retreat to nature and enjoy wonderful country living at this well-appointed and nicely updated bungalow, situated on four beautiful acres just 15 minutes from Thunder Bay, four minutes from Kakabeka Falls!
Showing off new paint, trim and laminate flooring throughout, this exceptional country home features a sunken living room with wood-burning fireplace and large picture window overlooking the front yard, formal dining room also with a large picture window overlooking the front yard, oak eat-in kitchen with built-in appliances and double garden doors that lead to a large deck, three bedrooms and a four-piece bathroom, as well as an extra-spacious basement family room with wood-pellet fireplace and bar.
The partially finished basement can be further completed for additional living space, perhaps with an extra bedroom and bathroom.
Enjoy a favourite beverage or meal, entertain family and friends on the large deck, which has a soothing hot tub next to it, overlooking the incredible yard.
There are also a detached double garage with electricity, as well as a shed.
Call or text 807-472-1641 today to arrange a personal viewing of this wonderful country retreat!
- new doors (2017)
- newer roof (2011)
- deck with hot tub
- detached double garage with electricity
- perennial and shrubs
- vegetable garden
- mature trees
- three minutes to Kakabeka Falls
- 15 minutes to Thunder Bay
- four-piece (main floor)
- new paint throughout (2015)
- new trim throughout (2015)
- some new light fixtures (2017)
- oak hardwood floor in kitchen
- new laminate floor throughout (2018)
- sunken living room with wood fireplace
- oak eat-in kitchen with built-in dishwasher and microwave, and garden doors to deck
- family room with wood-pellet fireplace and bar
- water softener
- stove included
- new fridge (2019), newer washer and dryer (2012) negotiable