Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
30 Pifer Road (Kakabeka)
Phenomenal country living! Must be seen! Custom built just two years ago, this gorgeous and exceptional luxury home boasts an abundance of comfortable family space that includes over 1,800 square feet, numerous quality extras and high-end finishing that include a soaring cathedral ceiling with exposed wood beams and large picture windows, a large cedar deck for relaxing and entertaining, all situated on 121 breathtaking acres at the end of a quiet dead-end road near Kakabeka Falls!
The main and second floors alone feature 1,850 square feet — with a spacious living room with cathedral ceiling, large picture windows and wood-burning fireplace; stylish IKEA kitchen with contemporary white cabinets, built-in appliances, large centre island, tumbled-stone back splash, walk-in pantry and garden doors that lead to the deck; formal dining room; adjacent den area; three bedrooms and three bathrooms.
The master bedroom has a four-piece ensuite with separate tub and stand-alone shower, as well as a walk-in closet. All bedroom closets have custom solid-wood organizers.
Other quality finishing includes solid wood trim throughout, gleaming oak hardwood flooring in the living room and dining room, beautiful slate-tile flooring in the kitchen and front entrance, and ceramic-tile flooring in all bathrooms.
Additional space could be finished in the walk-out basement. Some completion has already been done to accommodate an additional bedroom and family room.
Heating of the home and attached double garage is by radiant in-floor, fueled by an external wood furnace. There is also an electric back-up.
This property could also be used as a hobby farm. It has a fenced two-acre pasture, barn shelter and a chicken coop with run.
Kakabeka Falls amenities are nearby. Thunder Bay is about a 19-minute drive.
Call today to inquire further or to set up a personal viewing.
- metal roof
- cedar deck
- insulated attached double garage with radiant-in-floor heating and automatic door openers
- shed with electricity
- chicken coop with run
- fenced pasture (two acres)
- mature trees
- close to Kakabeka Falls
- 19 minutes to Thunder Bay
- five-piece (second floor)
- four-piece (ensuite)
- two-piece (main floor)
- plumbing ready (basement)
- wood trim throughout
- oak hardwood floor in living room and dining room
- slate-tile floor in kitchen and front entrance
- ceramic-tile floor in bathrooms and main-floor laundry
- open-concept living room and kitchen
- living room with cathedral ceiling and wood fireplace
- eat-in kitchen with built-in dishwasher and microwave, island, counter lights, stone-tile back splash, walk-in pantry and garden doors to deck
- master bedroom with walk-in closet
- main-floor laundry
- air exchanger
- water softener
- central vacuum
- new stove and fridge (2016), washer and dryer negotiable