Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
3112 Salmi Road
Call or Text 807-627-6974
No expense was spared and no detail overlooked in the high-quality construction and very fine finishing of this extraordinary luxury home, boasting 2,600 square feet of exceptional living space, situated on 50 breathtaking acres just 15 minutes from city amenities!
Enjoy a personal piece of country paradise — this beautiful custom-built, cedar-and-stone home is a one-of-a-kind executive residence.
Quality interior wood finishing is throughout this home — including flooring, trim and doors in black ash and pine, as well as a maple staircase, much of it sourced directly from the property.
Numerous large picture windows and an open-concept main floor make this home bright and pleasantly comfortable. As well the windows frame spectacular nature views.
The spacious open-concept main floor features a centrepiece double-door grand entrance that is flanked by a sunken sitting room and a living room with soaring cathedral ceiling, wood-burning fireplace and towering stone chimney. Just beyond are a formal dining room with double garden doors that lead to the back deck, and a gorgeous custom birch eat-in kitchen with centre island, slate-tile back splash, and built-in dishwasher and microwave as well as beverage fridge. Adjacent is a spacious three-season sunroom with electric fireplace.
The master bedroom is on the second floor, complete with a four-piece spa ensuite with whirlpool tub and additional second sink area (the latter just to the side of the bedroom), walk-in closet, as well as a spacious loft sitting area overlooking the main floor.
The partially finished basement has a large family room with wood fireplace, large rec room, as well as plenty of storage.
Outdoor living is outstanding with the large entertaining-size two-tier deck that has a tiled fire-pit area with built-in seats, as well as a covered veranda at the front of the home.
Other highlights of this impressive country residence include a large main-floor laundry with cabinets, walk-in pantry, central vacuum, central audio system with speakers inside and outside, insulated heated double garage and more.
A drilled well serves the home, a dug well serves the garage, for plenty of running water.
Call or text 807-627-6974 today to inquire further or to arrange a personal showing of this magnificent country home!
- covered veranda
- two-tier deck with fire-pit area with built-in seats
- insulated detached double garage with new overhead doors (2018), propane heating and electricity
- shed with electricity
- perennial gardens
- mature trees
- 15 minutes to Thunder Bay
- three-piece (main floor)
- four-piece with whirlpool tub (ensuite)
- some new paint (2018)
- black-ash hardwood floor throughout main floor
- pine wood floor in master bedroom
- black-ash trim throughout main floor
- pine wood trim throughout second floor and basement
- black-ash doors throughout main floor
- pine doors throughout second floor and basement
- open-concept sitting room, living room, dining room and kitchen
- sunken sitting room
- living room with cathedral ceiling and wood fireplace
- dining room with garden doors to deck
- birch eat-in kitchen with island, slate-tile back splash, built-in dishwasher and microwave, and counter lights
- sunroom with electric fireplace and door to deck
- master bedroom with walk-in closet
- family room with wood fireplace
- main-floor laundry
- air exchanger
- water softener
- central vacuum
- central audio system
- stove, fridge, beverage fridge, washer and dryer included