Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for summer or autumn possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
318 Mackenzie Heights Road
Incredible country living awaits! Newly built just one year ago and fully completed with top-quality finishing, this gorgeous luxury home situates on 10 breathtaking acres, just minutes from all city amenities!
Beautiful acacia hardwood flooring gleams in the open-concept living room and formal dining room, which have a vaulted ceiling, as well as in the two main-floor bedrooms. Stylish and luxurious porcelain-tile flooring graces the maple eat-in kitchen, all three bathrooms, the front entrance and laundry room. Laminate flooring is in the large family room and two basement bedrooms.
The maple eat-in kitchen impresses with a limestone back splash, centre island and double garden doors that lead to the large partially covered deck that overlooks the yard.
The master bedroom features a full five-piece spa ensuite with double sinks, soothing whirlpool tub and stand-alone shower. As well, the master bedroom has a large walk-in closet plus second closet.
The spacious basement family room is perfect for entertaining — complete with a large wet bar with extensive cabinets and counters and space for a bar fridge.
This home also has a heated double garage.
City amenities are just 15 minutes away, on good well-maintained roads that include the separated four-lane highway.
Call today to set up a personal viewing of this executive country retreat!
- partially covered deck
- attached double garage with propane heating
- mature trees
- 15 minutes to Thunder Bay
- four-piece (main floor)
- five-piece with whirlpool tub (ensuite)
- four-piece (basement)
- acacia hardwood floor in living room, dining room and main-floor bedrooms
- porcelain-tile floor in kitchen, bathrooms, entrance and laundry room
- laminate floor in family room and basement bedrooms
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen with vaulted ceiling
- maple eat-in kitchen with island, counter lights, travertine-tile back splash and garden doors to deck
- master bedroom with walk-in closet and second closet
- family room with wet bar
- air exchanger
- water-purification system