Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for summer or autumn possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
329 Brock Street West
Call or Text 807-728-3471
Pride of ownership radiates throughout this beautifully appointed, gorgeous and spacious all-brick character home, showcasing numerous special features inside and out, and situated with a wonderful large and private yard with two-tier deck, along with a newer dream triple garage, in a quiet Westfort neighbourhood, across from Heath Park and Pool!
Hardwood flooring gleams and attractive crown molding adds an attractive finishing touch on the main and second floors — which boast 1,500 square feet of immaculate family space that includes a large bright living room with electric fireplace and French doors, large formal dining room with wainscoting, oak kitchen with island and built-in appliances and bright eating nook, two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The dining room could be converted into an additional bedroom. The main bathroom is a four-piece with soothing whirlpool tub and stand-alone shower.
The basement is finished and has additional comfortable living space — including a large family room, additional bedroom, additional bathroom, den, laundry room and cold storage.
Outdoor living is an absolute pleasure with a large two-tier deck overlooking the park-like yard. Relax and entertain family and friends.
The newer triple garage is a hobbyist's dream — complete with gas heating, its own 100-amp electricity and plenty of space for vehicles and other items.
The Westfort neighbourhood is within easy walking distance of most amenities — including parks and schools, shopping and more. Heath Park and Pool are directly across the street.
Please call or text 807-728-3471 today to arrange a personal viewing of this impressive and exceptional all-brick character home, along with dream garage, in a great neighbourhood!
- two-tier deck
- insulated detached triple garage with gas heating, 100-amp electricity and security system
- shed with electricity
- partially fenced back yard
- perennial and shrub gardens
- mature trees
- close to schools, parks, shopping, restaurants
- four-piece with whirlpool tub (second floor)
- two-piece (main floor)
- three-piece (basement)
- hardwood floor in living room and dining room (refinished 2020)
- hardwood floor in second-floor bedrooms
- laminate floor in third bedroom and family room
- living room with electric fireplace and French doors
- oak eat-in kitchen with island, built-in appliances (gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher) and counter lights
- security system
- washer and dryer negotiable