Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
3314 Rosslyn Road
All luxuries and top-quality finishing expected of an uncompromising executive home can be found here at this stunning and spacious home, custom-built just eight years ago and fully finished, situated on a large 2.3 acres just 15 minutes from city amenities!
The open-concept living room, formal dining room and maple eat-in kitchen feature a vaulted ceiling and garden door that leads to a large deck overlooking the back yard. The living room has a centrepiece gas fireplace with attractive stone mantel. The maple kitchen impresses with white shaker-style cabinets with brushed-nickel hardware, complemented by granite counters and a ceramic-tile back splash, eat-up island and stainless-steel built-in appliances.
Three bedrooms and two bathrooms are on the main floor. The master bedroom has a four-piece ensuite with soaker tub and stand-alone shower, and double garden doors that lead to the deck.
The finished walk-out basement has a very spacious family room with gas fireplace and garden door to the back yard, den or activity room, additional bedroom and additional bathroom.
Oak hardwood flooring gleams throughout the main floor, with laminate flooring in the basement, and ceramic-tile flooring in the bathrooms and entrances. Beautiful oak doors and trim are throughout.
The back yard is set up for wonderful outdoor living — complete with the large deck on the home, plus a lower deck in the yard as well as a fire-pit area and children's play set.
Other highlights of this exceptional home include an energy-efficient on-demand hot-water system, central vacuum, attached garage, shed with electricity, and more.
Call today to arrange a personal showing of this country beauty!
- lower deck
- fire-pit area
- attached single garage with automatic door opener
- shed with electricity
- children's play set
- fully fenced area (0.5 acre) of back yard
- shrub gardens
- mature trees
- 15 minutes to city amenities
- four-piece (main floor)
- four-piece (ensuite)
- one-piece with plumbing ready for other fixtures and for sauna (basement)
- oak trim throughout
- oak doors throughout
- oak hardwood floor in living room, dining room, kitchen and main-floor bedrooms
- ceramic-tile floor in bathrooms and entrances
- laminate floor throughout basement
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen with vaulted ceiling
- living room with gas fireplace
- dining room with garden door to deck
- maple eat-in kitchen with built-in dishwasher and microwave, island, counter lights, granite counters and ceramic-tile back splash
- fourth bedroom with two closets
- family room with gas fireplace and garden door to yard
- air exchanger
- on-demand hot-water system
- water-purification system
- water softener
- central vacuum
- newer stove (2010), new fridge (2015), new washer and dryer (2015) negotiable