334 Lark Street
Call or Text 807-355-4809
Located in a quiet and central northside neighbourhood, just a couple blocks away from Bay Street shops and restaurants, close to Hillcrest Park as well as downtown Port Arthur and even the marina, this beautifully appointed and well-maintained family home showcases a bright modern open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen with granite counters, three bedrooms and three bathrooms, exceptional outdoor living that includes a small covered front deck, primary-bedroom balcony and back deck that overlooks the private fenced park-like yard, plus more.
The kitchen impresses with a full complement of dark-stain cabinets, granite counters, stainless-steel built-in appliances, as well as ceramic-tile flooring.
Two bedrooms are on the second floor, with an additional third bedroom in the basement. A bathroom is conveniently on each floor — with a full four-piece on the second floor, two-piece on the main floor, along with a three-piece in the basement.
The basement has a small kitchen so has suite potential.
Laminate flooring is in the living room, dining room and bedrooms. The furnace was new in 2020, the roof was new in 2018.
Please call or text 807-355-4809 today to inquire further or to arrange a personal viewing of this well-maintained and beautifully appointed three-bedroom home in a great northside neighbourhood, close to many nice amenities.
- new roof (2018)
- front covered deck
- back deck
- primary-bedroom balcony
- fully fenced back yard
- mature trees
- close to Hillcrest Park, schools, parks, restaurants, shopping
- four-piece (second floor)
- two-piece (main floor)
- three-piece (basement)
- laminate floor in living room, dining room and bedrooms
- ceramic-tile floor in kitchen
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen
- kitchen with granite counters, built-in dishwasher and microwave
- primary bedroom with door to balcony
- third bedroom with walk-in closet
- new furnace (2020)
- stove, fridge, washer, dryer and freezer included