Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
372 Maxwell Road
Call or Text 807-621-5672
Nestled on six breathtaking acres of northwestern Ontario's finest, just outside Kakabeka, is this beautiful, rustic and spacious country home, newly custom-built just seven years ago, boasting an abundance of comfortable family space that includes three large bedrooms and two full four-piece bathrooms, plus also featuring a covered veranda, large deck, salt-water pool and sauna building for enjoyable and relaxing outdoor living!
A very generous 1,700 square feet are on this home's main and second floors alone, with wide-plank spruce wood flooring throughout.
With a soaring cathedral ceiling, the living room, formal dining room and eat-in kitchen are open-concept. The living room has a wood-burning fireplace. The custom kitchen has spruce and pine cabinets, a porcelain counter and new built-in dishwasher.
On the second floor are the spacious master bedroom, a small den, four-piece bathroom and small loft area.
An additional wood-burning fireplace is in the basement, which could be finished to include additional living space such as a family room and more bedrooms.
The property also has a work shop with 220-volt electricity, plus wood storage with plenty of wood included.
Kakabeka amenities are 10 minutes away, Thunder Bay is a 30-minute drive.
Retreat to the country and enjoy privacy, peace and quiet — call or text 807-621-5672 today to inquire further or to set up a personal viewing!
- covered veranda
- partially covered deck
- salt-water above-ground pool with solar heating
- sauna building
- work shop with 220-volt electricity
- perennial gardens
- mature trees
- 10 minutes to Kakabeka Falls
- 30 minutes to Thunder Bay
- four-piece (second floor)
- four-piece (main floor)
- spruce wood floor throughout
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen with cathedral ceiling
- living room with wood fireplace
- spruce and pine eat-in kitchen with porcelain counters and new built-in dishwasher (2017)
- basement with wood fireplace
- newer stove, fridge and washer (2017) negotiable