386 Summerhill Drive
Call or Text 807-624-7508
Luxurious and comfortable family space abounds in this remarkable executive residence, showcasing special features and top-quality finishing inside and out, including exceptional outdoor living with a large two-tier deck in the sunny south-facing back yard, plus boasting a fantastic location in the quiet and highly desirable neighbourhood of River Terrace South, close to the hospital, university, amazing recreation paths and more.
Comprising a generous 1,920 square feet of immaculate family space, the main floor features a bright and modern open-concept living room with soaring vaulted ceiling and corner gas fireplace, formal dining room with double garden doors that lead to the deck, well-appointed maple eat-in kitchen with granite counters and ceramic-tile back splash, along with three bedrooms, two full bathrooms, as well as a den (could be used as TV room, sitting room, hobby studio or as something else).
Maple hardwood flooring gleams in the living room and two bedrooms, while the dining room, kitchen, bathrooms and entrance feature ceramic tiles.
The very spacious primary bedroom has gorgeous gleaming Brazilian cherry hardwood flooring and exudes complete luxury, with a full five-piece ensuite bathroom that has double sinks and a stand-alone shower, along with a two-person whirlpool tub located in the corner of the bedroom itself.
With radiant in-floor heating, the basement is fully finished and features additional living space — with a very large family room that has a wet bar, two additional bedrooms and an additional three-piece bathroom.
Rounding out the long list of exceptional highlights are central air conditioning, a separate basement entrance at the back of the home, attached double garage with automatic door opener, along with a large shed with overhead door.
Please call or text 807-624-7508 today to inquire further or to arrange a personal viewing of this remarkable and very spacious luxury home, located in the quiet, highly desirable northside neighbourhood of River Terrace South, close to the hospital, university and more.
- two-tier deck with natural-gas hook-up for barbecue, new hot tub (negotiable), and storage beneath
- attached double garage with new overhead door (2023) and automatic door opener
- shed with overhead door
- partially fenced back yard
- close to hospital, Lakehead University, parks, recreation pathways, schools, restaurant, shopping
- four-piece (main floor)
- five-piece with two-person whirlpool tub (ensuite)
- three-piece (basement)
- new paint throughout (2020)
- maple hardwood floor in living room, main-floor bedrooms and den
- Brazilian cherry hardwood floor in primary bedroom
- ceramic-tile floor in dining room, kitchen, bathrooms and entrance
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen
- living room with vaulted ceiling and gas fireplace
- dining room with garden doors to deck
- maple eat-in kitchen with granite counters, ceramic-tile back splash, new built-in dishwasher (2020) and microwave, and pantry
- primary bedroom with walk-in closet
- family room with wet bar
- central air conditioning
- air exchanger
- stove, new fridge (2020), washer and dryer negotiable