Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
395 Frankwood Avenue
Not only does this gorgeous all-brick bungalow showcase an abundance of beautifully updated and comfortable family space, it also features a wonderful park-like yard with large deck, incredible gardens and a nice work shop — plus an exceptional neighbourhood close to Lakehead University, the hospital, great recreation paths, schools and parks!
This stunning home features a spacious bright living room with large picture window and attractive crown molding, open-concept dining room and updated European kitchen with built-in appliances, three bedrooms and two new full four-piece bathrooms, as well as a large basement family room with wet bar.
Newer laminate flooring is throughout the main floor, while the new main-floor bathroom has ceramic-tile flooring (and a nice granite counter) and the basement bathroom has new vinyl flooring.
Even the basement laundry room is nicely finished, outfitted with plenty of cabinets and drawers for storage, counters and quality vinyl flooring. ThunderBayHouses.com doesn't usually show even one photo of a laundry room as most are unfinished — however here we show four!
Other great updates include new paint throughout, many newer light fixtures, new windows and a new roof, new furnace and more.
Enjoy summertime by relaxing and entertaining family and friends on the large deck, overlooking the lush manicured back yard.
Just adjacent is the large work shop and shed, ideal for the hobbyist with a generous 300 square feet.
Call or text today to arrange a personal showing of this fantastic northside beauty!
- new roof (2015)
- some new windows (2017)
- new front door (2017)
- work shop and shed
- fully fenced back yard
- perennial and shrub gardens
- mature trees
- close to schools, parks, recreation pathways, Lakehead University, hospital
- four-piece (main floor)
- four-piece (basement)
- new paint throughout (2019)
- many newer light fixtures (2009)
- newer ceramic-tile floor in main-floor bathroom (2011)
- newer laminate floor throughout main floor (2009)
- new vinyl floor in basement bathroom (2016)
- open-concept dining room and kitchen
- updated European kitchen (2009) with ceramic-tile back splash, built-in dishwasher and microwave, and French door
- family room with wet bar (undergoing finishing touches, so no photo)
- new bathrooms (2011, 2016)
- new furnace (2017)
- stove, new fridge (2015), new washer and dryer (2017) included