399 Algoma Street North
Nestled on a beautiful and large park-like lot in a fantastic northside neighbourhood that is close to many great schools and parks, steps away from Boulevard Lake and its wonderful recreation pathways, this gorgeous, immaculate and very spacious all-brick character residence boasts an abundance of comfortable family space on its two finished floors, features numerous special features that include wood-burning and electric fireplaces, exceptional outdoor living spaces including a soothing hot tub, heated double garage, plus so much more.
Comprising a generous 1,600 square feet alone, the main floor features a spacious bright open-concept living room and formal dining room with wood-burning fireplace and large picture windows that overlook both the incredible front and back yards, large oak eat-in kitchen with ceramic-tile back splash, three bright bedrooms all with double corner windows, along with a newer full five-piece bathroom that has double sinks, ideal for an active family.
In the beautifully finished basement is additional living space, including a large family room that has an electric fireplace and wet bar, rec room, additional large fourth bedroom, as well as a new full four-piece bathroom, plus three-piece bathroom.
New paint adds a fresh appeal throughout the home, newer laminate floor is in the primary bedroom, new carpet in the large basement family room, and other quality updates include a new energy-efficient furnace and on-demand hot-water system, many new windows, as well as a newer roof on all the home, garage and the shed.
The large property, 90 by 150 feet, uniquely and conveniently fronts on Algoma Street and backs on quiet Laurel Court, which is where the amazing detached double garage is accessed.
Insulated and with gas heating and electricity, the garage could be used as a nice hobby shop, or to simply keep vehicles safe and secure and out of the weather elements. There is also a large car port at the side of the home.
Please call or text today to inquire further or to arrange a personal showing of this magnificent and spacious all-brick character residence, boasting a fantastic northside location close to schools, parks, Boulevard Lake, recreation paths and more.
- many new windows (2013, 2022, 2023)
- newer roof (2012)
- hot-tub deck
- barbecue deck
- insulated detached double garage with newer roof (2012), gas heating and electricity
- car port
- shed with newer roof (2012)
- partially fenced back yard
- perennial and shrub gardens
- mature tress
- close to schools, parks, Boulevard Lake, recreation pathways
- five-piece (main floor)
- four-piece (basement)
- three-piece (basement)
- new paint throughout (2023)
- newer laminate floor in primary bedroom (2012)
- new carpet in family room (2022)
- open-concept living room and dining room
- living room with wood fireplace
- oak eat-in kitchen with newer built-in dishwasher (2012) and ceramic-tile back splash
- third bedroom with two closets
- family room with electric fireplace and wet bar
- newer main-floor bathroom (2012)
- new basement bathroom (2022)
- new furnace (2021)
- new on-demand hot-water system (2021)
- stove, new fridge (2018), washer and dryer included