400 Marion Street
Comfortable living space abounds with this beautifully appointed, immaculate and spacious family home, featuring a bright and modern open-concept main floor with soaring vaulted ceiling, three-plus-one bedrooms and three bathrooms, wonderful private park-like yard with patio and double garage, plus an outstanding location in a quiet Current River neighbourhood that is just steps from Boulevard Lake and its amazing recreation paths, schools and more.
The main floor's generous 1,655 square feet of comfortable family space are comprised of a large bright living room with vaulted ceiling, new vinyl plank flooring, gas fireplace and sliding doors that lead to the back patio, along with an open-concept formal dining room and colonial eat-in kitchen that also have a vaulted ceiling as well as refinished gleaming hardwood flooring, three bedrooms also with hardwood flooring, and two bathrooms.
The primary bedroom also has a vaulted ceiling, as well as a walk-in closet and second closet, plus a new full four-piece ensuite bathroom.
Additional comfortable living space can be found in the basement, with a large family room, additional bedroom and additional full four-piece bathroom, sauna for relaxing, plus there is a large laundry room and plenty of storage.
Other impressive highlights include new paint and trim throughout, newer light fixtures, a newer furnace and central air conditioning, some newer windows and a newer roof, as well as a security system.
An insulated detached double garage is easily accessible off the side lane.
Please call or text today to inquire further or to set up a personal viewing of this spacious, immaculate and beautifully appointed family home, located in a quiet Current River neighbourhood just steps from Boulevard Lake, close to Centennial Park, as well as schools and other amenities.
- some newer windows (2014)
- newer roof (2012)
- concrete patio with natural-gas hook-up for barbecue
- insulated detached double garage (side-lane access) with electricity
- fully fenced back yard
- close to Boulevard Lake, Centennial Park, schools, parks
- two-piece (main floor)
- four-piece (ensuite)
- four-piece (basement)
- new paint throughout (2014 to 2023)
- new trim throughout (2014, 2017)
- some newer light fixtures (2014)
- new vinyl plank floor in living room and two bathrooms (2023)
- hardwood floor in dining room and kitchen (refinished 2017)
- newer hardwood floor in main-floor bedrooms (2014)
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen with vaulted ceiling
- living room with newer gas fireplace (2014) and sliding doors to patio
- colonial eat-in kitchen with newer built-in dishwasher (2014), counter lights and walk-in pantry
- primary bedroom with walk-in closet and second closet
- new ensuite (2020)
- newer furnace (2015)
- newer central air conditioning (2016)
- security system
- newer stove (2013), newer fridge (2017), newer washer (2014) and new dryer (2018) included