Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for summer or autumn possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
40 Sheppard Street
Not only does this irresistible and immaculate bungalow showcase an abundance of comfortable family space that has been beautifully updated, it also features incredible outdoor living with a large deck that overlooks a breathtaking private park-like back yard that has gardens and mature trees, a detached garage, luxury extras such as central air conditioning and central vacuum, plus a fantastic location in desirable College Heights — close to many great schools and parks, Grandview shopping and more.
On the main floor are a bright spacious open-concept living room with gas fireplace and updated colonial eat-in kitchen with stylish ceramic-tile back splash and built-in dishwasher, two bedrooms and a full four-piece bathroom. The kitchen has a door that leads to the deck. The second bedroom could be used as a formal dining room, it also has sliding doors that lead to the deck. Hardwood flooring gleams in the living room and bedrooms. The kitchen and bathroom have elegant ceramic-tile flooring.
In the basement is additional living space — including a family room with gleaming hardwood flooring, two additional bedrooms and an additional three-piece bathroom.
New paint adds a fresh appeal throughout the home.
The large asphalt driveway can accommodate several vehicles and leads to the detached single garage, which has electricity.
Please call or text today to arrange a personal viewing of this gorgeous College Heights bungalow, complete with breathtaking park-like back yard that has a large deck for wonderful outdoor living, plus detached garage!
- detached single garage with electricity
- fully fenced back yard
- perennial and shrub gardens
- mature trees
- close to schools, parks, shopping, recreation pathways
- four-piece (main floor)
- three-piece (basement)
- new paint throughout (2018)
- hardwood floor in living room, main-floor bedrooms and family room
- ceramic-tile floor in kitchen and bathrooms
- open-concept living room and kitchen
- living room with gas fireplace
- updated colonial eat-in kitchen (2011) with glass-tile back splash, built-in dishwasher and door to deck
- second bedroom with sliding doors to deck
- central air conditioning
- central vacuum