Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
4138 Highway 11/17
Situated on over 10 beautiful acres just minutes from the city is this beautifully updated all-brick character home — as well this property includes four well-equipped detached garages and a large storage building!
Features of the home include a spacious bright living room with refinished hardwood flooring, oak eat-in kitchen with built-in dishwasher, large basement family room, four-plus-one bedrooms and two new bathrooms.
Numerous windows bring in plenty of natural light. Crown molding adds a nice finishing touch in many rooms. The many quality updates include new paint throughout, laminate flooring, new carpet in the basement, a new roof, as well as a new furnace and central air conditioning.
The large second-floor bathroom has hook-ups for a washer and dryer, so could accommodate a convenient second-floor laundry. A laundry room is also in the basement.
This property would be ideal for a hobbyist, mechanic or hobby farmer — with a total of four garages (including a very large quonset hut) and large storage building. All have a metal roof, all but one have electricity, and one is insulated and heated and has 220-volt hook-ups.
Thunder Bay city amenities are a 14-minute drive down the highway, Kakabeka Falls is just five minutes away.
Call today to arrange a personal viewing of this fabulous country property!
- new roof (2017)
- newer detached double garage (2012) with 200-amp electricity and metal roof
- insulated detached double garage with wood heating, electricity and metal roof
- detached single garage with new vinyl siding (2013), electricity and metal roof
- insulated storage building with new windows (2013), new vinyl siding (2013) and metal roof
- detached garage with electricity
- children's play set
- mature trees
- five minutes to Kakabeka Falls
- 14 minutes to Thunder Bay
- four-piece (second floor)
- four-piece (main floor)
- new paint throughout (2018)
- hardwood in living room and two main-floor bedrooms (refinished 2013)
- ceramic-tile floor in bathrooms
- laminate floor in second-floor bedrooms
- new carpet in family room and basement bedroom (2013)
- oak eat-in kitchen with built-in dishwasher
- master bedroom with walk-in closet
- new bathrooms (2013)
- new furnace (2013)
- new central air conditioning (2014)