Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
425 McKellar Street South
Absolutely gorgeous! Pride of ownership radiates inside and out of this beautifully appointed and spacious two-storey-plus character home — from the irresistible curb appeal with stone and vinyl facade and interlocking-stone driveway to the open-concept living room and dining room with gleaming refinished hardwood flooring, wood-burning fireplace and double French doors, from the newer modern kitchen to the sunken main-floor family room with pine finishing on the walls and ceiling, from the three comfortable bedrooms with new carpet to the large finished basement rec room, not to mention the exceptional back-yard garden sanctuary with large deck, large balcony and incredible perennials and shrubs!
This century home impresses at every turn.
Sliding doors in the sunken family room lead to the back-yard paradise oasis, a perfect place to relax and entertain outdoors.
Two new bathrooms are also here, a three-piece on the second floor and a three-piece in the basement.
The third floor is an open space that could be used as an additional bedroom, rec room, hobby studio or as something else. It is accessed by a drop-down stairway.
Other quality updates include new paint throughout, some new light fixtures, new flooring, a newer furnace, some new windows, new vinyl siding, a newer roof and more.
The McKellar Park neighbourhood is close to schools, parks and more.
Call or text today to arrange a personal showing of this extraordinary southside character home.
- some new windows (2019)
- new front door (2019)
- new vinyl siding (2019)
- newer roof (2012)
- shed with electricity
- fully fenced back yard
- perennial and shrub gardens
- mature trees
- close to schools, parks
- three-piece (second floor)
- three-piece (basement)
- new paint throughout (2015 to 2020)
- some new light fixtures (2012, 2020)
- hardwood floor throughout main floor (refinished 2013)
- new carpet in bedrooms and family room (2017, 2020)
- new vinyl floor throughout basement, in second-floor bathroom and front entrance (2020)
- open-concept living room and dining room with double French doors
- living room with wood fireplace
- newer eat-in kitchen (2012)
- sunken family room with sliding doors to deck
- new second-floor bathroom (2013)
- new basement bathroom (2020)
- newer furnace (2012)
- newer stove and fridge (2012), washer and dryer included