Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring and summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
426 Tuscany Drive
Located in the quiet and desirable neighbourhood of Gemstone Estates, on a large beautiful park-like lot that backs on mature green space at the city's outskirts, this exceptional executive home showcases comfort, quality and luxury throughout its abundance of immaculate living space, fully finished on both levels and boasting numerous special features.
Featuring gleaming oak hardwood flooring and new porcelain-tile flooring, the main floor comprises a spacious bright open-concept living room and formal dining room with soaring vaulted ceiling and picture windows, oak eat-in kitchen with built-in dishwasher and door that leads to the large deck and impressive back yard, three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The large master bedroom has a walk-in closet as well as a three-piece ensuite bathroom.
Showing off new laminate flooring throughout, the basement has additional comfortable living space with a large rec room, family room, fourth bedroom and full four-piece bathroom.
Outdoor living, relaxing and entertaining family and friends, can be enjoyed on the deck or around the fire-pit area.
Other highlights of this attractive luxury home include newer paint throughout, oak trim and oak doors throughout, new central air conditioning and a new double concrete driveway.
The driveway leads up to the side and back of the home, plenty of space exists to build a dream garage.
Please call or text today to arrange a personal viewing of this extraordinary luxury home, locating in a highly desirable northside neighbourhood at the outskirts of the city.
- fire-pit area
- perennial gardens
- new concrete driveway (2017)
- insulated shed
- close to schools, parks, recreation pathways, shopping, restaurants
- four-piece (main floor)
- three-piece (ensuite)
- four-piece (basement)
- newer paint throughout (2015)
- oak trim throughout
- oak doors throughout
- oak hardwood floor in living room, dining room and main-floor bedrooms
- new porcelain-tile floor in kitchen, two bathrooms and front entrance (2019)
- new laminate floor throughout basement (2017)
- open-concept living room and dining room with vaulted ceiling
- oak eat-in kitchen with door to deck
- master bedroom with walk-in closet
- new central air conditioning (2020)
- air exchanger
- stove, fridge, washer and dryer negotiable