Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
426 Victoria Avenue West
Call or Text 807-251-6450
Boasting a fantastic location in a desirable Edgewater Park neighbourhood, close to many great schools and parks, recreation paths along the Neebing River, shopping, restaurants and more, this immaculate family home has been beautifully updated, inside and out, shows off an abundance of comfortable living space and is ready for move-in day!
Some of the many outstanding features include a bright spacious open-concept living room, dining room and gorgeous kitchen with cherry-stain cabinets, granite counters and built-in appliances; three-plus-one bedrooms and two up-to-date bathrooms; large basement family room with corner gas fireplace; plus a deck overlooking the private fenced park-like yard — facing south for plenty of wonderful sunshine all day long.
Hardwood flooring gleams in the living room, dining room and third bedroom, which has double garden doors that lead to the deck. Newer ceramic-tile flooring is in the basement kitchen and bathroom. Laminate flooring is in the two other main-floor bedrooms.
The basement has suite potential, with its own kitchen. Or use it as the ultimate wet bar, as it is open-concept with the family room.
Quality updates are extensive and include newer paint and trim throughout, newer doors and light fixtures, as well as newer windows throughout.
The home also has central air conditioning and a security system.
Please call or text 807-251-6450 today to arrange a personal showing of this immaculate family bungalow, situated in a fantastic Edgewater Park neighbourhood!
- newer windows throughout (2011)
- fully fenced back yard
- perennial and shrub gardens
- close to schools, parks, recreation pathways, shopping, restaurants
- four-piece (main floor)
- three-piece (basement)
- newer paint throughout (2014)
- newer trim throughout (2014)
- newer doors throughout (2014)
- newer light fixtures throughout (2014 to 2020)
- hardwood floor in living room, dining room and third bedroom
- newer ceramic-tile floor in basement kitchen and bathroom (2014)
- ceramic-tile floor in main-floor bathroom
- laminate floor in two bedrooms
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen
- kitchen with granite counters, built-in dishwasher and microwave
- third bedroom with garden doors to deck
- family room with gas fireplace
- newer basement bathroom (2014)
- central air conditioning
- security system
- newer gas stove, electric stove, fridge, washer and dryer (2013) negotiable