Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring and summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
427 Redwood Avenue West
Extensively renovated, shows beautifully, just move in — this gorgeous and immaculate bungalow showcases quality updates both inside and out, boasts plenty of comfortable family space that includes four bedrooms and a finished basement, features a wonderful private park-like back yard as well as a detached double garage, plus is located in a great College Park neighbourhood that is close to most amenities.
Showing off new paint and trim, new doors and new flooring in laminate and vinyl plank, the main floor is comprised of a spacious bright living room with large picture window, open-concept dining room and updated oak kitchen with glass-tile back splash and built-in appliances, three bedrooms and an updated four-piece bathroom.
The third bedroom is currently set up as a convenient large main-floor laundry room, but could be easily converted back to a bedroom by simply moving the laundry machines back to the basement.
With new paint, new trim and new carpet, the finished basement has additional living space, with a large family room, fourth bedroom, updated three-piece bathroom, plus an immaculate work room with cabinets and counter and closets.
Other highlights of this exceptional bungalow include a new furnace and new central air conditioning, a new roof and updated windows.
The College Park neighbourhood is close to many great elementary schools and parks, a wonderful network of recreation paths that extend along the Neebing River and into Chapples golf course and Friendship Gardens, Confederation College, shopping and more.
Please call or text today to arrange a personal showing of this beautifully renovated and immaculate family home in a fantastic family neighbourhood.
- new roof (2015)
- detached double garage with electricity and new automatic door opener (2019)
- fully fenced back yard
- shrub gardens
- mature trees
- close to schools, parks, recreation pathways, shopping, Confederation College
- four-piece (main floor)
- three-piece (basement)
- new paint throughout (2021)
- new trim throughout (2019)
- many new doors (2019)
- new laminate floor throughout main floor (2019)
- new vinyl plank floor in dining room, kitchen and bathrooms (2019)
- new carpet in family room and fourth bedroom (2019)
- open-concept dining room and kitchen
- updated oak kitchen (2019) with glass-tile back splash, built-in dishwasher and microwave
- updated bathrooms (2019)
- main-floor laundry
- new furnace (2014)
- new central air conditioning (2019)
- stove, fridge, washer and dryer included