Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for summer or autumn possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
433 Westbury Crescent
Situated with a very large and spectacular park-like yard with perennials, shrubs and mature trees, on a quiet Northwood Park crescent close to Chapples golf course, this spacious family home has been beautifully updated inside and out and boasts an abundance of immaculate and comfortable living space!
The large two-tier deck is absolutely perfect for relaxing and entertaining family and friends, or just watching children and pets play, or both, overlooking the wonderful and incredible large back yard.
On the main level, showing off gleaming oak hardwood flooring, the home features an open-concept living room, formal dining room and oak eat-in kitchen with ceramic-tile back splash and new built-in dishwasher.
Two large bedrooms and a four-piece bathroom are on the second level, with an additional two bedrooms and new two-piece bathroom on the lower level.
There is also a spacious family room with new electric fireplace.
Other great quality updates include new paint and trim, new light fixtures, new laminate flooring, a newer furnace, new windows throughout, new exterior doors, a newer roof and more.
In addition to Chapples golf course, this quiet Northwood Park neighbourhood is also close to many schools and parks, awesome recreation paths that extend along the Neebing River and to Friendship Gardens as well as through the campuses of Confederation College and Lakehead University, shopping and more.
Please call or text today to arrange a personal viewing of this beautifully renovated and spacious family home, located in an excellent neighbourhood!
- new windows throughout (2018)
- new doors (2019)
- newer roof (2013)
- two-tier deck with built-in seats
- partially fenced back yard
- perennial and shrub gardens
- mature tree
- close to schools, parks, recreation pathways, shopping
- four-piece (second level)
- two-piece (lower level)
- new paint throughout (2020)
- new trim throughout lower level (2018)
- new light fixtures throughout (2017)
- oak hardwood floor throughout main floor
- ceramic-tile floor in bathrooms
- new laminate floor in lower-level bedrooms and family room (2018)
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen
- oak eat-in kitchen with ceramic-tile back splash and new built-in dishwasher (2015)
- family room with new electric fireplace (2017)
- new lower-level bathroom (2020)
- newer furnace (2013)
- new stove and fridge (2020) included
- new washer and dryer (2020) negotiable