Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for autumn or winter possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
44 Hodge Street
Beautifully renovated and spacious family home, top-quality finishing, irresistible curb appeal, phenomenal northside neighbourhood! Showcasing gorgeous quality updates both inside and out, this wonderful three-bedroom home has so much to offer — including an outstanding location in highly desirable Mariday Park!
Newer oak hardwood flooring gleams in the spacious bright living room, stunning newer maple eat-in kitchen with granite counters, as well as in the main-floor master bedroom, which conveniently has its own newer two-piece ensuite bathroom. In addition there is also another newer four-piece bathroom.
Newer stylish ceramic-tile flooring graces both bathrooms as well as both entrances.
On the second floor are an additional two large bedrooms, both with newer laminate flooring, both with double windows for plenty of natural light.
Additional living space is in the basement, which features a large family room with new laminate flooring — a great place to relax and entertain family and friends.
Another area to entertain is outdoors on the large new deck, overlooking the mostly fenced and private park-like back yard.
The long list of highlights continues — with newer paint and trim throughout, newer windows and doors, newer light fixtures, newer roof and vinyl siding, a new furnace, even a newer asphalt driveway.
The Mariday Park neighbourhood is close to all amenities — including schools and parks, shopping and restaurants, and more!
Just move in and enjoy! Call or text today to set up a personal viewing of this Mariday Park beauty!
- newer windows throughout (2013)
- newer vinyl siding (2013)
- newer roof (2013)
- new deck (2015) with built-in seats
- newer driveway (2013)
- partially fenced back yard
- close to schools, parks
- four-piece (main floor)
- two-piece (ensuite)
- newer paint throughout (2013)
- newer trim throughout (2013)
- newer light fixtures throughout (2013)
- newer doors throughout (2013)
- newer oak hardwood floor in living room, kitchen and master bedroom (2013)
- newer ceramic-tile floor in bathrooms and entrances (2013)
- new laminate floor in two bedrooms and family room (2013, 2015)
- newer maple eat-in kitchen (2013) with granite counters and newer built-in microwave (2013)
- newer bathrooms (2013)
- new furnace (2014)
- security system
- newer stove and fridge (2013) included