Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
4524 Oliver Road
Call or Text 807-709-9000
Situated on over four breathtaking acres in the village of Murillo is this beautifully updated and immaculate bungalow, featuring a modern and spacious open-concept main floor, very large two-tier deck overlooking the incredible back yard and mature forest beyond, detached double garage, plus many more great highlights!
The living room, formal dining room, updated colonial eat-in kitchen and sunroom are all open-concept — the living room and dining room have picture windows overlooking the front yard, the kitchen has a built-in dishwasher, the sunroom has sliding glass doors that lead to the back deck.
Two-plus-two bedrooms are here. The master bedroom has double garden doors that also lead to the deck.
The basement has a large family room.
Numerous quality updates add a fresh appeal throughout — including new paint and trim, new light fixtures, newer windows, as well as new flooring in laminate, carpet and vinyl. Also new are the furnace and central air conditioning.
Ideal for dog owners, the double garage has an attached dog kennel with outside fenced dog-run area.
The back yard is fully fenced with more of the property extending beyond.
All Murillo amenities are within easy walking distance including the post office, bakery, grocery store, LCBO outlet and more.
Thunder Bay is 15 minutes away, Kakabeka Falls is 10 minutes.
Please call or text 807-709-9000 today to inquire further or to set up a personal viewing of this incredible country home and property in Murillo!
- newer windows throughout (2009)
- new roof (2015)
- two-tier deck
- detached double garage with electricity and attached dog kennel
- fully fenced back yard
- perennial and shrub gardens
- mature trees
- close to Murillo amenities
- 10 minutes to Kakabeka Falls
- 15 minutes to Thunder Bay
- four-piece (main floor)
- new paint throughout (2015)
- new trim throughout (2015)
- new light fixtures throughout (2015)
- newer laminate floor in living room, sunroom and main-floor bedrooms (2006)
- new carpet in family room (2016)
- new vinyl floor in dining room, kitchen and bathroom (2015)
- open-concept living room, dining room, kitchen and sunroom
- sunroom with sliding doors to deck
- newer colonial eat-in kitchen (2006) with new built-in dishwasher (2015)
- master bedroom with garden doors to deck
- updated bathroom (2015)
- new furnace (2015)
- new central air conditioning (2015)
- water-purification system
- water softener