Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
457 Walkinshaw Road
Enjoy wonderful country living with this beautiful custom-built two-storey post-and-beam home, finished with an attractive amethyst and cedar exterior, and situated on two breathtaking acres along with a heated double garage, just 12 minutes from the city!
The heart of this home is its open-concept living room, dining room and mahogany kitchen which feature a soaring post-and-beam cedar cathedral ceiling, large picture windows framing nature views, a wood-burning fireplace with amethyst chimney, and two sets of sliding doors that lead to the wrap-around concrete patio — a great area to relax and entertain family and friends.
Cedar walls are in this open-concept area as well as several rooms.
The master bedroom, with a walk-in closet and small dressing area, is conveniently located on the main floor, with two additional bedrooms upstairs. A four-piece bathroom is on each floor.
Total square footage is a generous 1,820 not including the basement, which is finished with a family room with wood-burning fireplace with amethyst chimney, bathroom, storage, cold storage and more.
The insulated detached double garage (28 by 40 feet) has wood heating, electricity, work benches, cabinets, shelves and an automatic door opener.
A newer Jenn-Air stove and a fridge are included.
Call today to inquire further or to set up a personal viewing.
- wrap-around concrete patio
- insulated detached double garage with newer roof (2008), wood heating, electricity and automatic door opener
- perennial and shrub gardens
- mature trees
- 12 minutes to Thunder Bay
- four-piece (second floor)
- four-piece (main floor)
- two-piece (basement)
- laminate floor in kitchen
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen with cedar cathedral ceiling
- living room with wood fireplace and sliding doors to patio
- dining room with sliding doors to patio
- mahogany kitchen with built-in dishwasher
- master bedroom with walk-in closet
- family room with wood fireplace
- main-floor laundry
- central vacuum
- newer stove (2003) and fridge included
- washer and dryer negotiable