465 Gemstone Drive
All luxuries expected of an uncompromising executive home are showcased at 465 Gemstone Drive, a beautifully well-appointed bilevel that was newly built just nine years ago, located in quiet and desirable Gemstone Estates, at the outskirts of the city's northside.
The main floor alone boasts a generous 1,530 square feet that comprise a modern bright open-concept living room, formal dining room and stunning eat-in kitchen, along with three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a main-floor laundry that is neatly concealed behind closet doors.
The living room features a gas fireplace and large picture window overlooking the back yard. The formal dining room has double garden doors that lead to the covered back deck. The gorgeous kitchen absolutely impresses with a full complement of sleek white cabinetry, large eat-up centre island, quartz counters, a ceramic-tile back splash, built-in dishwasher, counter lights and a convenient walk-in pantry.
The primary bedroom has two closets and a four-piece ensuite bathroom that has double sinks.
Engineered oak hardwood flooring gleams throughout the main floor, with ceramic tiles in the bathrooms and front entrance.
In the basement is additional luxurious living space, including an impressive large family room that has a large projector television and screen, as well as a fully outfitted wet bar that has built-in double beverage fridges and even its own built-in dishwasher, along with two additional large bedrooms and a three-piece bathroom.
Other highlights of this remarkable executive home include central air conditioning, an oversized single garage with automatic door opener, and a double interlocking-stone driveway adds a finishing complement to the irresistible curb appeal.
The Gemstone Estates neighbourhood borders mature forest but is also close to city amenities including parks, schools, recreation paths, shopping, restaurants and more.
Please call or text today to inquire further or to arrange a personal showing of this exceptional and spacious luxury home, newly custom-built just nine years ago and located in a quiet desirable northside neighbourhood.
- covered deck with natural-gas hook-up for barbecue
- attached single garage with automatic door opener
- partially fenced back yard
- perennial and shrub gardens
- close to schools, parks, recreation pathways, shopping, restaurants
- four-piece (main floor)
- four-piece (ensuite)
- three-piece (basement)
- oak hardwood floor throughout main floor
- ceramic-tile floor in bathrooms and front entrance
- new carpet in family room and basement bedrooms (2018)
- cork floor in bar area of family room
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen
- living room with gas fireplace
- dining room with garden doors to deck
- eat-in kitchen with island, quartz counters, ceramic-tile back splash, built-in dishwasher, counter lights and walk-in pantry
- primary bedroom with two closets
- family room with wet bar with built-in beverage fridges and dishwasher
- main-floor laundry
- central air conditioning
- air exchanger
- newer stove and fridge (2014), newer washer and dryer (2014) included