Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for summer or autumn possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
4892 Oliver Road
Extraordinary country living awaits at this beautifully appointed and very spacious two-storey residence, situated on three breathtaking acres just outside the village of Murillo, also close to Kakabeka Falls, and only 20 minutes from Thunder Bay city amenities.
Showcasing quality updates both inside and out, this home's very generous 1,850 square feet are comprised of a spacious open-concept living room and formal dining room, updated dark-stain oak eat-in kitchen with extra-large walk-in pantry, four bedrooms and two bathrooms.
In the living room are a WETT-certified wood-burning fireplace and large bay window overlooking the front yard. Sliding glass doors in the dining room lead to a large multi-tier deck, a perfect place to relax and enjoy the country setting, overlooking the back yard. Two full-size closets, joined but with two sets of doors, are in the master bedroom.
Quality updates offer a fresh appeal throughout — including new paint and trim, new doors and windows, as well as new flooring in laminate and vinyl plank. Other updates include a new high-efficiency furnace and new roof.
Additional living space, that could include a large family room, could be easily finished in the walk-out basement, which already has its own WETT-certified wood-burning fireplace as well as a gas fireplace, plus rough-ins ready for a wet bar and sauna. There is also already a two-piece bathroom.
Other highlights include central air conditioning, a water-filtration system, water softener, central vacuum, and attached double garage with automatic door opener.
The property has a pond that attracts a variety of wild life.
Out-buildings include three storage sheds plus a wood-storage shed.
Please call today to arrange a personal viewing of this spacious and well-appointed country residence, situated on three beautiful acres just outside Murillo.
- some new windows (2018, 2021)
- new doors (2018, 2021)
- new roof (2018)
- multi-tier deck
- attached double garage with automatic door opener
- three sheds
- wood-storage shed
- mature trees
- close to Murillo and Kakabeka Falls
- 20 minutes to Thunder Bay
- five-piece (second floor)
- two-piece (main floor)
- two-piece (basement)
- new paint throughout (2021)
- some new trim (2021)
- some new doors (2021)
- new laminate floor in bedrooms (2018)
- new vinyl plank floor in living room and dining room (2021)
- new vinyl floor in kitchen (2021)
- open-concept living room and dining room
- living room with bay window and wood fireplace
- dining room with sliding doors to deck
- updated oak eat-in kitchen (2021) with ceramic-tile back splash, built-in dishwasher and walk-in pantry
- master bedroom with two closets
- basement with wood fireplace and gas fireplace
- new furnace (2018)
- central air conditioning
- water-filtration system
- water softener
- central vacuum
- new gas stove (2021), fridge, washer, dryer and freezer included