Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring and summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
498 Calvert Road
Extraordinary country living awaits at this beautifully appointed, spacious and custom-built rural home, situated on over 11 breathtaking acres just outside the village of Murillo, showcasing numerous special features throughout, plus featuring a two-storey barn, sauna building, several sheds and more.
Boasting a very generous 1,800 square feet on the main and second floors, highlights include an open-concept living room, formal dining room and oak eat-in kitchen, spacious main-floor family room, large sunroom, three bedrooms that include a large master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, four-piece main bathroom, main-floor laundry, second-floor sitting area, plus more.
Oak hardwood flooring gleams in the living room, dining room, family room and master bedroom. The oak eat-in kitchen features a centre island, ceramic-tile counter and back splash, as well as built-in appliances, some new. In addition to the two-piece ensuite, the master bedroom also has a two-person whirlpool tub, two closets and double garden doors that lead to a large deck that overlooks the impressive rural property.
In the partially finished basement are a hobby room with built-in cabinets and counters, plenty of storage closets, as well as cold storage.
Other highlights of this home include a newer furnace, newer central air conditioning, central vacuum, security system, newer windows throughout, new roof, as well as a covered veranda and interlocking-stone patio for relaxing among the great outdoors.
Other highlights of the property include a two-storey barn with work shop, two sheds, fenced raised vegetable gardens with garden shed, children's treehouse and more.
Murillo village amenities are a few minutes away, Thunder Bay amenities are a 20-minute drive.
Please call or text today to inquire further or to arrange a personal showing of this exceptional and spacious country home, situated on an incredible 11.5 acres.
- newer windows throughout (2005)
- newer doors (2005)
- new roof (2015)
- covered veranda
- interlocking-stone patio
- sauna building
- two sheds
- barn with wood heating and electricity
- children's treehouse
- fenced raised vegetable gardens
- mature trees
- five minutes to Murillo
- 20 minutes to Thunder Bay
- four-piece (main floor)
- two-piece (ensuite)
- oak hardwood floor in living room, dining room, family room and master bedroom
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen
- oak eat-in kitchen with island, ceramic-tile counter and back splash, built-in appliances (new cooktop (2020), oven, new dishwasher (2020))
- family room with sliding doors to yard
- master bedroom with two-person whirlpool tub, two closets and garden doors to deck
- main-floor laundry
- newer furnace (2010)
- newer central air conditioning (2010)
- air exchanger
- central vacuum
- security system
- new fridge (2020), newer washer and dryer (2015) included