Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
504 Piccadilly Avenue
Custom built by its owner just 12 years ago, this impressive and spacious executive home showcases high-quality finishing, numerous luxury upgrades and keen attention to detail; comes with a heated double garage that is perfect for the hobbyist or mechanic; plus is situated in a desirable northside neighbourhood that is close to all amenities!
The main floor's generous 1,550 square feet feature an elegant sunken living room with gleaming ash hardwood flooring, open-concept dining room and well-appointed oak kitchen with built-in appliances, three bedrooms and two full four-piece bathrooms.
Ash hardwood flooring also graces the three bedrooms; ceramic tiles are in the dining room, kitchen and bathrooms. The covered back deck can be accessed by a garden door in the dining room as well as a door in the master bedroom, which also has a walk-in closet and ensuite bathroom.
The finished basement boasts plenty of additional living space — with two bedrooms, a family room and full four-piece bathroom. Laminate flooring is throughout.
Other attributes of this home include central air conditioning and central vacuum.
Built one year later than the home, just 11 years ago, the insulated detached double garage comes complete with its own electricity, gas heating (radiant in-floor) as well as a hoist, making it ideal for the hobbyist and mechanic.
The northside neighbourhood is within easy walking distance of schools and parks, shopping and restaurants, and more.
Call today to arrange a personal viewing of this exceptional custom luxury home.
- covered deck
- newer insulated detached double garage (2007) with electricity, gas heating, hoist and automatic door opener
- partially fenced back yard
- close to shopping, restaurants, schools, parks
- four-piece (main floor)
- four-piece (ensuite)
- four-piece (basement)
- some new paint (2013)
- ash hardwood floor in living room and main-floor bedrooms
- ceramic-tile floor in dining room, kitchen and main-floor bathrooms
- laminate floor in basement bedrooms and family room
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen
- sunken living room
- dining room with garden door to deck
- oak kitchen with built-in dishwasher and microwave, and counter lights
- master bedroom with walk-in closet and door to deck
- central air conditioning
- air exchanger
- central vacuum
- newer stove and fridge (2006) negotiable