Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
50 Clergue St (Kakabeka)
Located on a large lot in the village of Kakabeka, this nicely updated bungalow features a bright spacious open-concept main floor; wonderful outdoor living with a front veranda, large back deck, gazebo and sauna building; newer detached garage; plus much more!
The living room and updated eat-in kitchen are open-concept. The living room has several windows and a corner gas fireplace. At the back of the home, the formal dining room has sliding doors that lead to the deck, gazebo and sauna building.
Original hardwood flooring gleams in the living room and two bedrooms.
A second sauna is inside the home, in the basement, along with a shower and change room.
Quality updates are numerous — new paint throughout, newer windows and doors, a newer roof, newer furnace and more.
All Kakabeka village amenities are within easy walking distance. Thunder Bay city amenities are about an 18-minute drive away.
Call today to inquire further or to set up a personal viewing!
- newer windows throughout (2010 to 2012)
- newer doors (2012)
- newer vinyl siding (2010)
- newer roof (2012)
- sauna building
- detached single garage with 60-amp electricity
- perennial and shrub gardens
- mature trees
- 18 minutes to Thunder Bay
- four-piece (main floor)
- new paint throughout (2016)
- some newer light fixtures (2010)
- hardwood floor in living room and bedrooms
- newer laminate floor in dining room (2008)
- open-concept living room and kitchen
- living room with gas fireplace
- updated eat-in kitchen (2017) with built-in microwave
- dining room with sliding doors to deck
- sauna with shower and change room
- newer furnace (2010)
- newer stove and fridge (2008), washer and dryer included