Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for summer or autumn possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
50 Pool Road
Call or Text 807-629-1732
Situated on over 33 breathtaking acres just outside the village of Kakabeka Falls is this custom-built executive home, newly built just four years ago and fully finished, showcasing an abundance of comfortable and immaculate living space and numerous luxury features!
The main floor's 1,350 square feet comprise a wonderful open-concept living room, dining room and custom cherry-wood eat-in kitchen with island and built-in appliances, along with a very spacious master bedroom that has a walk-in closet and dressing room plus two additional closets, as well as a beautiful three-piece bathroom that also has cherry-wood cabinets. The living room has a wood-burning fireplace and built-in lighted display cabinet. A garden door in the kitchen leads to the back deck.
In the finished walk-out basement are a large family room that has a second wood-burning fireplace, wet bar with hickory cabinets and double garden doors that lead to the yard, along with two additional bedrooms and a four-piece bathroom.
Laminate flooring is throughout the home, as well as vinyl flooring.
Radiant heating is throughout the home, in-floor in the basement, fueled by a propane boiler.
The home has an attached garage and work shop, both also with in-floor heating.
Other highlights include an air exchanger, energy-efficient on-demand hot-water system, water filtration and softener.
The village of Kakabeka is just nine minutes away, Thunder Bay amenities are 30 minutes.
Call or text 807-629-1732 today to inquire further or to arrange a personal showing of this incredible country home and property!
- deck with propane hook-up for barbecue
- attached single garage with radiant in-floor heating and automatic door opener
- dog pen
- mature trees
- nine minutes to Kakabeka Falls
- 30 minutes to Thunder Bay
- three-piece (main floor)
- four-piece (basement)
- laminate floor throughout
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen
- living room with wood fireplace
- cherry-wood eat-in kitchen with island, built-in dishwasher and microwave, and garden door to deck
- master bedroom with walk-in closet and dressing room, and two additional closets
- family room with wood fireplace, wet bar and garden doors
- air exchanger
- on-demand hot-water system
- water-filtration system
- water softener
- new stove and fridge (2015) included