Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for summer or autumn possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
5147 Dog Lake Road
Wonderful country living awaits at this nicely appointed and well-maintained bilevel, situated on nearly two acres, along with a large detached double garage, just outside of Lappe and only 15 minutes from Thunder Bay city amenities!
Enjoy a favourite beverage, relax and entertain family and friends on the large wrap-around deck with screened three-season sunroom, overlooking the groomed yard and mature forest.
The home's main floor features an open-concept living room and formal dining room with double garden doors to the sunroom, oak eat-in kitchen, three bedrooms and a four-piece bathroom. Newer laminate flooring is throughout.
The finished walk-out basement has a very spacious family room, two additional bedrooms and a three-piece bathroom.
The home is heated by a newer WETT-certified wood-burning forced-air furnace. The basement has a bonus large unheated room for storing wood (wood is included). As well there is electric heat back-up.
The detached double garage is a mechanic's dream — measuring a big 32 by 46 feet and with a 12-foot ceiling.
Lappe amenities are nearby, including a store with LCBO, cross-country ski centre and more.
As well, plenty of other outdoor recreation activities can be enjoyed in the area.
Thunder Bay city amenities are a short 15-minute drive away.
Call 807-767-1079 today to inquire further or to set up a personal viewing of this fabulous country retreat!
- newer windows throughout (2014)
- newer doors (2014)
- new wrap-around deck (2016) with screened sunroom
- detached double garage with electricity
- two sheds
- mature trees
- new riding lawnmower (2017) included
- 1981 Chevrolet snowplow truck included
- close to Lappe
- 15 minutes to Thunder Bay
- four-piece (main floor)
- three-piece (basement)
- new paint throughout (2014)
- newer laminate floor throughout main floor (2007)
- open-concept living room and dining room
- dining room with garden doors to deck and sunroom
- oak eat-in kitchen
- newer furnace (2005)
- stove, two fridges, washer, dryer and freezer included