Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
525 Edward Street North
Boasting a great central location in Northwood Park that is close to all amenities including Confederation College, shopping and more, this nicely maintained bungalow could be used as a single-family home or, with the basement approved as a legal apartment with its own kitchen and entrance, could be used as an income rental property!
Live on the main floor and rent the basement. Or rent both floors.
Featuring new paint throughout and new carpet, the main floor has a bright living room with large picture window, oak eat-in kitchen with built-in dishwasher and microwave, three bedrooms and an updated four-piece bathroom.
The basement has an additional bedroom and four-piece bathroom, as well as a very spacious family room, eat-in kitchen with built-in dishwasher, plus laundry room and storage.
Other updates include a new furnace, mostly newer windows and a new roof.
All appliances are included.
The partially fenced back yard has a concrete patio and shed with electricity.
Call today to set up a personal viewing!
- many newer windows (2008)
- new roof (2018)
- concrete patio
- shed with electricity
- partially fenced back yard
- shrub gardens
- close to parks, schools, recreation pathways, shopping, Confederation College
- four-piece (main floor)
- four-piece (basement)
- new paint throughout main floor (2017)
- new carpet in living room and main-floor bedrooms (2017)
- oak eat-in kitchen with new built-in dishwasher (2013) and microwave
- basement eat-in kitchen with newer built-in dishwasher (2008)
- updated bathrooms (2008)
- new furnace (2017)
- newer stove, fridge, washer and dryer (2008) included
- basement new stove (2017) and newer fridge (2008) included