Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
5279 Highway 11/17
Retreat to nature and enjoy incredible country living at this wonderful, spacious and beautifully updated family home, situated on nearly 10 breathtaking acres about 30 minutes from the city!
Large picture windows frame impressive nature views and bring in plenty of natural light on the main floor — featuring a spacious living room with WETT-certified wood-burning fireplace, open-concept dining room and kitchen with walk-in pantry, three bedrooms and two new bathrooms. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet plus a two-piece ensuite.
Ample opportunity exists to relax in the great outdoors — with a large deck on the side of the home and a large balcony off the master bedroom, both facing south for plenty of sunshine all day long. Set up a fire pit in the yard to extend the enjoyment into the evening.
Additional living space is in the basement with a family room that has a WETT-certified wood-pellet fireplace, plus a rec room, additional bedroom and storage.
Quality updates include new paint and trim throughout, some new doors and laminate flooring.
The home also has central vacuum.
A garage, sauna building or other out-buildings could be built.
Various outdoor recreation is at the door step. Conservation areas, provincial parks and more are nearby.
Call or text today to inquire further or to arrange a personal viewing of this wonderful country home, located just half an hour from the city!
- master balcony
- three sheds
- mature trees
- 30 minutes to Thunder Bay
- four-piece (main floor)
- two-piece (ensuite)
- new paint throughout (2017)
- new trim throughout (2017)
- some new doors (2017)
- laminate floor in living room, dining room and kitchen
- living room with wood fireplace
- open-concept dining room and kitchen
- kitchen with ceramic-tile back splash, new built-in dishwasher (2020) and walk-in pantry
- master bedroom with walk-in closet and sliding doors to balcony
- family room with wood-pellet fireplace
- new bathrooms (2017, 2020)
- air exchanger
- central vacuum
- new stove (2020) and fridge (2019) included
- new washer and dryer (2017) negotiable