Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for summer or autumn possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
52 Hanna Road
Call or Text 807-629-3018
Incredible country living awaits at this nicely appointed log home, built just 13 years ago, situated on just over nine breathtaking acres just minutes from all city amenities!
Relax and enjoy the exceptional natural setting from the covered front patio, large rear deck or from the above-ground pool. This property also comes with a small barn, so could be ideal as a hobby farm.
This beautiful log home features an open-concept living room, dining room and oak kitchen with soaring pine cathedral ceiling. The living room has a new corner gas fireplace that heats the home. As well, there is a loft sitting area upstairs.
The home has three bedrooms and a four-piece bathroom that has a bay window and two-person whirlpool tub, plus a main-floor laundry.
Laminate flooring is throughout.
Other highlights include a metal roof, new energy-efficient on-demand hot-water system, water softener, as well as an air conditioning unit to keep the second floor cool in the summer.
Thunder Bay city amenities are just a short 13-minute drive away, all on safe and well-maintained paved roads. Hanna Road was just recently newly paved.
Call or text 807-629-3018 today to set up a personal viewing of this amazing country retreat!
- metal roof
- covered patio with natural-gas hook-up for barbecue
- above-ground pool
- mature trees
- 13 minutes to Thunder Bay
- four-piece with two-person whirlpool tub (main floor)
- some new paint (2017)
- laminate floor throughout
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen with pine cathedral ceiling
- living room with new gas fireplace (2019) and garden doors
- oak kitchen with built-in dishwasher and garden door to deck
- bathroom with bay window
- main-floor laundry
- air conditioning
- new on-demand hot-water system (2019)
- water softener
- new gas stove (2019), fridge, washer and dryer included