Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
562 Highway 130
Retreat to the country, relax and enjoy laid-back rural living at this beautifully updated bungalow, showcasing many special luxury features and situated, along with a heated double garage, on a wonderful three-acre property, just 15 minutes from all city amenities!
Enjoy a favourite beverage on either the front deck or back deck, or in the evening around the fire pit, surrounded by breathtaking nature and towering mature trees!
Showing off quality updates that include newer paint, trim, light fixtures and flooring, this home features an open-concept living room, formal dining room and newer custom hickory eat-in kitchen with a full complement of newer stainless-steel built-in appliances, spacious three-season sunroom, three-plus-one bedrooms and two updated bathrooms, as well as a large basement family room with gas fireplace.
The master bedroom has a large bay window overlooking the yard and forest.
With its own kitchen, the basement has suite potential.
Other amenities of this great home include a newer furnace and central air conditioning, water purification and softener, as well as a new roof.
Thunder Bay is just a short 15-minute drive away, on well-maintained paved roads.
Call 807-474-3983 today to arrange a personal showing of this wonderful country residence!
- new roof (2014)
- front deck
- back deck
- interlocking-stone patio
- insulated detached double garage with car port, gas heating, electricity and automatic door opener
- fire-pit area
- mature trees
- 15 minutes to Thunder Bay
- four-piece (main floor)
- three-piece (basement)
- newer paint throughout (2012)
- newer trim throughout (2012)
- newer doors throughout (2012)
- newer light fixtures throughout (2012)
- newer ceramic-tile floor in kitchen (2013)
- newer porcelain-tile floor in main-floor bathroom (2013)
- laminate floor throughout
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen
- dining room with garden doors to sunroom
- newer hickory eat-in kitchen (2013) with island, newer built-in appliances (cooktop, oven, dishwasher, microwave) (2013) and counter lights
- three-season sunroom with vaulted ceiling
- master bedroom with bay window
- family room with gas fireplace
- updated bathrooms (2014, 2016)
- newer furnace (2013)
- new central air conditioning (2014)
- air exchanger
- water-purification system
- water softener
- fridge, newer washer and dryer (2006) included