Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
5960 Townline Road
Enjoy quiet, private and peaceful country living at this beautifully appointed raised bungalow, custom built just 15 years ago and fully finished, situated along with a heated double garage on over 63 acres of northwestern Ontario's finest yet still within the city limits!
Relax on the covered veranda out front or on the deck out back. Or take a stroll on the recreation trails that snake through the mature forest.
Extra attention went into the details of this gorgeous home — featuring three-plus-two bedrooms, a bright spacious living room, open-concept dining room and maple kitchen with garden doors to the deck, large basement family room with propane fireplace and wet bar, rec room, as well as three bathrooms.
Each spacious bedroom has two closets, except the fourth bedroom which has a walk-in closet, and the third bedroom which has one closet. The main bathroom is a five-piece with double sinks. The basement bathroom has a soothing air tub.
Other highlights of this great home include central air conditioning; central vacuum; a central audio system with speakers in the dining room, kitchen, family room and deck; and a security system.
The insulated detached double garage is a mechanic or hobbyist's dream — complete with propane heating, electricity with 220-volt outlets, automatic door openers and a 10-foot ceiling. The garage measures 1,156 square feet (34 by 34 feet).
Both the home and garage are maintenance-free — brick and vinyl siding with a new metal roof.
The potential to develop additional lots while maintaining privacy is a big advantage to purchasing this large property. The property has 995 feet of frontage and could be subdivided.
All city amenities are a short 13-minute drive away.
Call today to inquire further or to arrange a personal showing.
- new metal roof (2012)
- covered veranda
- insulated detached double garage with new metal roof (2012), propane heating, electricity with 220-volt outlets, and automatic door openers
- mature trees
- 13 minutes to city amenities
- five-piece (main floor)
- two-piece (main floor)
- three-piece with air tub (basement)
- new paint throughout (2017)
- new laminate floor in living room (2017)
- open-concept dining room and kitchen
- dining room with garden doors to deck
- maple eat-in kitchen with built-in dishwasher
- master bedroom with two closets
- second bedroom with two closets
- fourth bedroom with walk-in closet
- fifth bedroom with two closets
- family room with propane fireplace and wet bar
- central air conditioning
- central vacuum
- central audio system (dining room, kitchen, family room and deck)
- security system
- stove included
- new fridge (2015) negotiable