5 Hunt Road
Call or Text 807-621-4320
Retreat to nature, relax and enjoy magnificent country living with this gorgeous and immaculate family bungalow, situated on a breathtaking rural property of 3.5 acres just outside Kakabeka Falls, featuring numerous special highlights that include an amazing large two-tier deck with above-ground pool, heated double garage, plus more.
Boasting a generous total of 2,800 square feet of comfortable family space, this well-appointed bungalow features a bright living room and dining room with large picture windows and gleaming maple hardwood flooring, oak kitchen with ceramic-tile back splash and new built-in appliances, three-plus-one bedrooms and a newer four-piece bathroom, along with a spacious basement family room with wet bar.
Laminate flooring is in three bedrooms and the family room, while the second bedroom has newer oak hardwood flooring. The primary bedroom has two closets.
Quality updates includes a newer furnace, new central air conditioning, new roof and more. The home also has central vacuum.
With propane heating, electricity and an automatic door opener, the detached double garage could be used as a hobby work shop, or simply to keep vehicles safe and secure and out of the weather elements, or as both.
There is also a shed with overhead door, for easy access for a riding lawnmower.
Please call or text 807-621-4320 today to inquire further or to arrange a personal showing of this remarkable country home and property, located just outside the village of Kakabeka Falls, and just 20 minutes from Thunder Bay city amenities.
- new roof (2023)
- two-tier deck with above-ground pool
- insulated detached double garage with propane heating, electricity and automatic door opener
- shed with electricity and overhead door
- mature trees
- three minutes to Kakabeka Falls
- 20 minutes to Thunder Bay
- four-piece (main floor)
- plumbing ready (basement)
- newer maple hardwood floor in living room and dining room (2012)
- newer oak hardwood floor in second bedroom (2017)
- laminate floor in three bedrooms and family room
- oak kitchen with ceramic-tile back splash, new built-in dishwasher and microwave (2018)
- primary bedroom with two closets
- newer bathroom (2013)
- newer furnace (2016)
- new central air conditioning (2020)
- central vacuum
- stove, fridge, washer and dryer included