Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for autumn or winter possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
605 Burgundy Avenue
Call or Text 807-631-2465
Located on a quiet cul de sac in the desirable new Tuscany Estates subdivision, bordering the outskirts of the city and mature forest, this newly built and fully finished custom executive home showcases comfort and luxury throughout its abundance of immaculate family space!
The centrepiece highlight is unequivocally the extraordinary open-concept main floor with high ceiling and large picture windows — featuring a living room with a garden door that leads to the covered deck, gorgeous maple and glass eat-in kitchen with large centre island, and a formal dining room.
The main floor also has two large bedrooms and two bathrooms. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and three-piece ensuite.
In the finished basement are an extra-large family room with gas fireplace, two additional bedrooms and an additional full four-piece bathroom.
Maple hardwood flooring gleams throughout the main floor, porcelain tiles are in the bathrooms and grand front entrance, laminate is throughout the basement.
Special lighted features highlight the stairs and the kitchen, over the counter and on the island.
This home has extra insulation and is extremely energy efficient with very low gas costs even when taking into account the heating of the garage and regular use of the gas stove and dryer. LED lighting is throughout.
Call today to inquire further or to arrange a personal viewing of this custom-built luxury home.
- covered deck
- attached double garage with gas heating and automatic door opener
- partially fenced back yard
- close to schools, parks, shopping, recreation pathways
- four-piece (main floor)
- three-piece (ensuite)
- four-piece (basement)
- maple hardwood floor throughout main floor
- porcelain-tile floor in bathrooms and front entrance
- laminate floor throughout basement
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen
- living room with vaulted ceiling and garden door to deck
- maple and glass eat-in kitchen with ceramic-tile back splash, island, built-in dishwasher and counter lights
- master bedroom with walk-in closet
- family room with gas fireplace
- gas stove, fridge, washer and new gas dryer (2017) negotiable