Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for spring or summer possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
608 Lakeshore Drive
Call or Text 807-627-5759
Phenomenal country living awaits at this spacious and very well-appointed custom-built executive home, situated atop a hill with spectacular views of Lake Superior from the big wrap-around deck and expansive picture windows, along with an in-ground pool, sauna building, heated double garage, all on just over three breathtaking acres and only minutes from all city amenities!
The absolute highlight of this impressive luxury home is the very spacious open-concept living room and formal dining room — with a gorgeous soaring cedar cathedral ceiling, centrepiece gas fireplace with towering stone chimney, big picture windows and two sets of sliding glass doors that lead to the wrap-around deck. Off to the side, next to the dining room, is the oak eat-in kitchen with ceramic-tile back splash and built-in appliances.
A generous 1,746 square feet of living space are on the main and second floors, much of it finished with cedar accents and beams — with a large master bedroom with two closets conveniently on the main floor, along with two additional bedrooms upstairs, both with a vaulted ceiling.
Also on the main floor is a very large laundry room, at the back of the home, which could be used as an additional bedroom, as a family room, as a den, or as something else.
No need to own and maintain a separate camp or cottage — this property comes complete with an in-ground pool with wrap-around deck, as well as a sauna building. Relax and get refreshed! Entertain family and friends!
Other features of this exceptional rural listing include numerous updates that include a newer furnace and roof as well as updated bathrooms, central vacuum and a security system.
Hodder Avenue, Current River and other city amenities are just a short five minutes away down Lakeshore Drive.
Call or text 807-627-5759 today to inquire further or to arrange a personal viewing.
- some newer windows (2012)
- newer roof (2010)
- wrap-around deck
- in-ground pool with solar heating
- sauna building
- insulated detached double garage with newer roof (2010), gas heating, electricity and automatic door openers
- perennial and shrub gardens
- mature trees
- five minutes to city amenities
- two-piece (second floor)
- four-piece (main floor)
- some new paint (2018)
- some new light fixtures (2018)
- new carpet in second-floor bedrooms (2016)
- open-concept living room and dining room with cedar cathedral ceiling, gas fireplace and sliding doors to deck
- oak eat-in kitchen with ceramic-tile back splash, built-in dishwasher and microwave
- master bedroom with two closets
- second bedroom with vaulted ceiling and two closets
- third bedroom with vaulted ceiling
- updated bathrooms (2019)
- main-floor laundry
- newer furnace (2009)
- air exchanger
- central vacuum
- security system
- stove, fridge, new washer and dryer (2014) included