Get the most buyers interested, sell for the best price! Sell now for summer or autumn possession! Call us today at 344-9393!
625 Burgundy Avenue
Newly built and fully finished on both levels, this remarkable executive home showcases top-quality finishing and luxurious appointments throughout — plus is situated on a quiet cul de sac of prestigious homes in desirable Tuscany Estates, at the edge of the city that borders mature forest!
A modern contemporary style flourishes throughout — with an impressive open-concept main floor that features a grand front entrance with stunning chandelier, living room with large picture window and tray ceiling, formal dining room, and a gorgeous gourmet kitchen outfitted with white shaker-style cabinets, granite counters, a glass-tile back splash, large eat-up centre island, stainless-steel built-in appliances that include a double oven, counter lights and a walk-in pantry.
Two bedrooms are on the main floor, with an additional two bedrooms in the basement. A full four-piece bathroom is on each floor, along with a three-piece ensuite in the master bedroom, which also has full-width double closets.
Also in the walk-out basement is a spacious bright family room with toasty gas fireplace and large picture windows overlooking the back yard.
Engineered hardwood flooring is throughout the main floor, quality plush carpeting is throughout the basement, while the bathrooms, entrance and finished laundry room have ceramic tiles.
Relaxing outdoor living can be enjoyed from the balcony and patio — which face south for plenty of afternoon and evening sunshine.
Other impressive features of this uncompromising luxury home include central air conditioning; an energy-efficient on-demand hot-water system; central audio system with speakers on the open-concept main floor, in the family room as well as on the balcony and patio; plus an attached garage with automatic door opener.
Call or text 807-633-1387 today to arrange a personal showing of this extraordinary luxury residence.
- interlocking-stone patio
- attached single garage with automatic door opener
- close to schools, parks, shopping, recreation pathways
- four-piece (main floor)
- three-piece (ensuite)
- four-piece (basement)
- hardwood floor throughout main floor
- ceramic-tile floor in bathrooms, entrance and laundry room
- open-concept living room, dining room and kitchen
- eat-in kitchen with granite counters, glass-tile back splash, island, built-in appliances (cooktop, double oven, dishwasher), counter lights, walk-in pantry and garden door to balcony
- master bedroom with two closets
- family room with gas fireplace and garden doors to patio
- central air conditioning
- air exchanger
- on-demand hot-water system
- new fridge, washer and dryer (2017) included